Im offering free powerlvling at evry server .
I dont scam if you dont trust me its your problem.
I would grind only lvl40+ chars(cause than the chars got good skills for optimal powerlvling.)
I CANT handle with all mage classes so maybe ill have probs if you want that ill powerlvl for you mage classes... So far i can handle Archer classes only a bit and i can handle very good knight classes.
(if you dont trust me you only can let evrything what i need for lvling at that account)
Powerlvling from 60 - Idk 02/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies I´ve got one bard char and thought of powerlvl him from 60 to 80 or something. Now my question , where should i powerlvl this char? I have a lvl 90 wizzard. I thought of plvl him @ icq but the mobs seem to be too low .. so where should i bot him now and later?
Thx
powerlvling? 02/20/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies any1 out there that can help me plvl my toon on devianne?
i acn pay in adena
please i need this help
powerlvling 1-14 03/08/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Ever wanted to get from 1-14 fast just to see what powers are good and what you wana be? Well now you can make an entire server full of level 14s in a matter of hours. Heres how!
This exploit is for city of heroes.
First you will need a controller that can summon imps or any other type of pet that can move around. Team with a few low levels, dosent matter any level that you want. Have the controller summon his pets. Then have him sidekick with someone in team. The controller's powers will...