Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HH skills experience ( elementalist )

Discussion on HH skills experience ( elementalist ) within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HH skills experience ( elementalist )

Since i lvld my ele to 97 today, its about time i work on my HH skills

can any ele tell me wich HH skills i should upgrade , should i upgrade them all?
i know i will need the hold and chaos skillz but can anyone just make a quick HH build? no other skills are needed , im 97 now and have 13 skill points spare (already learned elemental magi , passive cast time)

ty
Old 12/18/2011, 17:01   #2

elite*gold: 150
I am not sure about the ele but I am sure you would want to increase your pets lvl and basic stats so maybe

magic blessing , spectural storm , iron protector and elemental tentacle the others I am not sure about but those 3 seem pretty important to me , as well as any others that would give you heroic def.
Old 12/18/2011, 19:49   #3

hmm yeah sounds good but its like wierd

to learn the 2nd skill it said : Total Heroic points required : 5 , so i putted some in my first HH passive skill and after it was lvl 3 i could already learn the 2nd one
so rly wierd things
Old 12/18/2011, 20:01   #4

Quote:
hmm yeah sounds good but its like wierd
actually it is not, since you need 2 normal skillpoints and depending on skilllvl 1-3 heroic skill points to upgrade a heroic skill
Old 12/18/2011, 20:26   #5

Why would you need elemental rejuvenation and iron protector?
start with this, and after 110 you will add some more pts, this is for start.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2011, 21:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeljko86 View Post

ty very much
Old 12/18/2011, 22:13   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeljko86 View Post

I did not tell him he needed rejuvenation did I ?

I gave him the same thing you did but thnx for actually posting the build. and I said Iron protector for sieges and mass pvp , but then again maybe you don't get into them kinda battles who knows, It is kinda nice to have support when you are in mass PvP's. Also I am pretty sure that mobs give them debuffs as well. (IT'S A TEAM PLAYER THING)
Old 12/18/2011, 23:30   #8

Your post would stand if this was a party based mass PvP. Well its not, so iron protector is almost usless. No hard feelings. I dont really know if it removes fear and chaos, but you would use that skill maybe once every siege so not worth wasting points at lower lvls for shure, later.. no, its still ****

Elemental rejuvenation is the only skill that bugs me. You need to waste some points to get there, and it only should be at lvl 1, because it REDUCES debuff time (someone tested that and told me it does what it says in description its not like sorc skill). And its still a question: Do you need 7% movement speed and 50 Heroic attack at cost of reducing your debuffs, lvl 1 I guess its OK, any higher... Well it need to be tested.
Old 12/19/2011, 00:01   #9

Iron protection does not have that much of a cool down on a low lvl. And if you die during a siege which most people do 2 or 3 times you can use it more then once. You can not even get to it at lvl 97 I was just giving him a build as a whole.

@ lvl 5 is 5 secs off your debuffs which is nothing for 15 % move speed sounds like a positive to me , an ele casts fast enough for 5 secs to not even effect anything anyways.
I was one of the best ele players back in CM with a lvl 52 ele taking out 74+ knights on my own buffs and no cc on med pinks.And everyone always laughed at my build back then until they actually seen my video of me tanking a knight 20+ lvls above me.

and what are HH skills basically for PvP but ok I wont debate nothing your the "pro"
Old 12/19/2011, 07:45   #10

Never said I am a pro, I was truing to help a dude, you got that fighting attitude..
Old 12/19/2011, 07:47   #11

this isnt codemasters anymore...