Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

item dupeing

Discussion on item dupeing within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/14/2008, 00:08   #421

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by newproyect View Post
cant tell you was a mistake that one gm did
share that gm name with us...im REALY intrested..i think i knwo who he is....
Old 10/14/2008, 00:37   #422

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
and why with you 5 posts that are only from this section should anyone give you the steps on how to dupe or infact give you any info on anything related thats not already in the forum.
even idf somone pms you (which they wont) we dont know your not from CM or just some noob reporting to them.
hence why you willl never get told any thing thats "secret" same appliues to anyone with a low post and activity on here.
hey look if no one want to give me the steps np
but if i have 5 post that doesnt meant that i am from gm so i think u have sth wrong lol
u think all new ppl are cm
CM HERE CM HERE BLA BLA BLA
Old 10/14/2008, 01:38   #423

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernan View Post
hey look if no one want to give me the steps np
but if i have 5 post that doesnt meant that i am from gm so i think u have sth wrong lol
u think all new ppl are cm
CM HERE CM HERE BLA BLA BLA
new people ahve to wait like the rest of us. but from what people are saying the dupe that was giving out does not work. so do not sit here like a lil dumbass noobie and beg!

i waited for A LONG TIME to get it, and it is my thread. i got and prolly wont share especially if it is said it wont work. i dont knwo because i am not able to do it (some people may know why) due to my shortage of play time.

also, dont ***** liek a lil fucken kid because you do not get what you want. makes you look like a dumbass and/or cannot be trusted so people will not give you.

now do not ruin the thread due to begging. leave it open for the ones who would like to discuss it further!!
Old 10/14/2008, 02:14   #424

elite*gold: 5
lol i didnt beg -_-
i asked for it
Old 10/14/2008, 04:33   #425

WHAT HE MEANS IS WILL U SHUT THE FK UP!
Old 10/14/2008, 10:25   #426

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
i think you got or: Blode, Karkean, Shuta, Infinity wing or or or a new higher account am i close New?
Old 10/14/2008, 12:58   #427

Guys guys guys .... chill .... stop asking for the dupe method posted by new cause it DOES NOT WORK ... get it through your thick skull .... and it would be useless to post because IT DOES NOT WORK , furthermore if it would work it wouldn't be posted , but like I said IT DOES NOT WORK .... if you've played the game a lot you start understanding the ingame mechanics and can think your way into duping , if not well you'll just have to wait until someone will open their mouths and post it on forums , of course it would get fixed 2 -3 days after cause that's what usually happens , i repeat stop asking for it CAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK .... I really want to take CM down now I sent an email to them asking why I got banned , the ****** said I was doing ilegal actions based on ingame mechanics .... IT'S A FREKIN' GAME NOT REAL LIFE !!!! Anyway ...good luck to you mates
Old 10/14/2008, 13:06   #428

closing thread going into a flame thread/abusive spam thread.
and also dupe dont work no more
Closed Thread