Due to a popular demand, several on-going events' schedule are going to be extended. You can continuously enjoy the Training Server 3 weeks more as well as the limited time offering Chantra item sales at a reduced prices!
Please note this extension will be active until December 7, 2011 GST.
[Extended Events]
◆ Training Server - Extended
- Server Closure Date: December 7, 2011 GST
- Character Transfer Date: December 14, 2011 GST
NOTE
Server will be closed during scheduled maintenance on Dec.7.2011 GST.
So if i Registered my character at the Event NPC.... if i play it gonna be registered for 7 December? or? Wtf.... we already registered and what we gonna do now? play for fun but the level and stuff are saved like when we registered? or we are registered and until 7 december we play and when WZ gonna transfer our characters gonna have the last level and stuff?
nope transfers are on the 14th , but I am still wondering if they are accepting transfers cause the 19th was the deadline to transfer , nothing mentioned about pushing back the date for applying for transfers.
I am not crown , this is the **** BS Dagus always starts. Drop it holy ****
mysterious training server 11/08/2011 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies cause Im not able to drop Podon I'll try to buy one now..
I offer around 8scrolls...
pm me or post here
thanks
Cabal Rider: Auto Training and Stop Training in the Chatbox. 06/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies Every time I press Home and End, it says Auto Training and Stop Training. I'm kinda worried because it shows in the chat box. Am I the only one who can read it or others can?