Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Podon Neck

Discussion on Podon Neck within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/03/2011, 13:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop92 View Post
i have to agree with the drops are better outside realms thing.

My 62 scion crits 6500 and according to a website the lowest lvls in dung 2f drop blode.

I been there since lvl 55 and never dropped blode.

I did drop flying ring in scream on the 37's though, thats the only unique i have ever dropped, ever lol.

Edit: I kill monsters in 2f in 4 hits max sometimes 3. I usually crit 6500 ish but every once in a while my crit magically spike up and i crit 8k ish.

Beleive what you want, but i would suggest you to never famr unik on mob with morz than 2 lvl diff.
I never, truely never (and even if i never use WC, i got quite many uniks), since i farm uniks since there release on cm time, so i never got an unik on monster who had more than 2 lvl diff with the unik i were looking for.
So to be certain to don't lose your time, stick to 2 lvl diff max mobs.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Infinity Neck Lv66 on Archon for Inf. Neck on Evengarda
12/30/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I transfered a Char with a Lv66 Infinity Neck (Stats +8 / Magic) to the Archon Server. I want to trade it to a Infinity Neck on Evengarda/Sylvia. I know some High Level on Evengarda, so if you are interested and we both knew the same trustable High Level, I give him my Neck on Archon, and you give your Neck on Evengarda. After that, our High-Level Friend can give us our Infinity-Necks - So its no Scamm-Risk. My own Level is Lv92. Pls PM. Thx.
WTB INFINITY WING IN NO NECK OR IN GUARDIMESH NECK ( IN SERVER GRACIA)
10/26/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
WTB INFINITY WING IN NO NECK OR IN GUARDIMESH NECK
WTT lvl3-wings on lvl66-Neck and/or Luke Neck [Stamina+15] for some WCoin! Cyripus
10/27/2009 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
Hey just like i said, i would like to trade my lvl66-Neck with lvl3 Wings and +8 All Stats for some WCoin on Cyripus! If the amount of Wcoin is really good, you will get Luke with Stamina +15 in it for free. would be nice if i can sell today! so fast pls All that is on server Cyripus :p cheers
WTT Podon on Brumhart for Podon on gaia
08/08/2009 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Ok lets make it clear .. i give a lvl 65 sorcerer .. with nice gear and weapons, AND PODON!! And more nice stuff .. I only want Podon on Gaiahon Plz! pm me if intrested or contact at msn: [email protected]
[Gaia] WTS Blode/ Neck of Fortune/ Podon /Lilin/ Biglos
05/13/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
All empty only Blode is with stamina http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/pEQOrlygoFIqCNs .JPG Pm me offers highest offer atm : blode : 90€