Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ArchGold.com

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
il try the 100m offer :XD

Old   #17

best site ever quick like they say 2 min or so and they have dropped prices on urzark! proly other servers also
btw i have been getting gold from them for over a year maybe more

Old   #18

Omfg thanx for showing me this,those are fckin good price
Any feedbacks?Fast?Reliable?
Old   #19

If i had 10 farmes for me, in 1 hour its easy to get 1 mil (or even more, especially if you have gold boost xD) that would be 10mil/hour (need to be above lv70) at scion world, it's possible to set a bot. but it goes faster if it do it by yourself.

so if you lvl 5 h a day => 50 mil, after a week they got 250mil, buy it for 7 eur and sell it for 9 xD.

just an example , probrally, they got much more farmers :P.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1KP0 View Post
Omfg thanx for showing me this,those are fckin good price
Any feedbacks?Fast?Reliable?
lolz read the comments? yes they are VERY fast , reliable , all you want .. JUST MAKE SURE THEY CAN PARTY YOU SO DONT BE ROGUE/IN BG/IN PARTY
Old   #21

yep true and they rly care about fast delivery
once it took like 10 mins and they apologized when they ptyd me
i like it and its good way to get few mill if u need
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuilblik View Post
lolz read the comments? yes they are VERY fast , reliable , all you want .. JUST MAKE SURE THEY CAN PARTY YOU SO DONT BE ROGUE/IN BG/IN PARTY
I didn't read topic,just went to c the site :P
Old   #23

does any1 knows if u can pay with pay safe card ? If not, would any1 trade pay safe card with 4,5$ left for pay pal ?
Old   #24

elite*gold: 80
The prices are awesome, you can get scrolls ingame for a lot cheaper!
If it takes a little longer than like 5 minutes, I've made the experience that it's possible to get some extra millions and if you're chatting with them make sure to be nice, haha. They're pretty generous
By taking a look at their homepage you also can see the payment methods, unfortunately Psc is none of them :P
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

theyve been around for some time now. i was buying from them back in 2007 on CM. now that ive got my billions i hardly notice them anymore
Old   #26

ALPLAYERS your response makes 0 sense.
Old   #27

Hi

I try yesterday and buy 20 mil from them via paypal, round about 30 sec. and i got my Gold realy realy fasssssst !
Old   #28

1 billion yesterday, 30 - 35 sec.
Old   #29

[QUOTE=alibanana;13481544]idk what to think about it :/
About Us

Hello, and thanks for wanting to know a little more about us. I'll start from the beginning:

We are an Archlord gold reseller whose primary focus is speedy delivery times and customer service. Now I know from first-hand experience that every website claims they will deliver quick, usually within an unrealistic timeframe, and it does not happen. It's a shady practice to promise and not follow through, and being gamers ourselves we know this is irritating.

That's why when we decided to start selling it ourselves, we wanted to adopt a philosophy that'd keep our customer relations strong.

Typical gold site: You place an order, and despite the website saying they have gold in-stock for your server, you end up finding out that they need to farm it first (after you already paid!).

Us: We don't need to go farm the gold first, ever. If we have it for sale on our site, we have it in our reserves. Period.

Typical gold site: You place an order, put "deliver asap", and wait patiently in-game for one hour. Then two. Then you try to contact the site's Live Support, only to find out nobody is on. Looks like you're waiting until its convenient for them.

Us: We are so committed to timely delivery that if there are no delivery personnel online, we shut the site down until someone comes on. Yes, you read that right: if you can buy gold on our main page, its because we're on and ready to deliver it. Lucky you.
We want your experience to be quick and painless so you can get back in-game and continue where you left off.

that last line isnt realy true. it's maintanance and the site is still up!
But prices are realy cheap so testing it wouldnt be that bad just make a toon and try to get gold not that i don't trus all ur good reviews

in the future im gonna try it.

..btw i don't wanna be up in there bizz but if this site becomes well known to all the ''leechers'' or the random epvpr visitors. :P And everyone start buying gold...prices could go trough the roof! how can we avoid :P a crissis
Old   #30

elite*gold: 150
it is highly unlikely that they have amassed a massive stock of gold from the training server in just a week , there are far to many people going around and pk's everyone for anyone to accumulate that much gold , just from farming it, people would have noticed already, I was getting /w the very first day from this company , they are obviously a 3rd party company that works with the publishes to get their gold supply.
Why anyone buys gold from them is beyond me especially if your on euro 3 when it is cheaper to just buy a scroll and sell it for 250+ mill which is cheaper then buying from them.