Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

summoner problem

Discussion on summoner problem within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
summoner problem

every time i try to log on my summoner.. it keep saying "Server connection Ended".. i logged back same acct.. i clicked on diff character.. it fine.. work perfectly.. i "Character select" and click on SUmmoner.. it said " server connection Ended": again.. does anyone have same problem like mine?.. let me know... Thanks
Old 10/21/2011, 02:21   #2

No, never had this kind of problem. And i dont know how to fix it, sry
Old 10/23/2011, 08:49   #3

Same Porblem here since today.
If u log on, u will be ingame for 1 sec.
If the effects of Lens / Combi / pots turn on and the transformation into summener, u get the message "Server Connection has ended".
All other Chars con log, only scion cant. Testet with low Grafic-Settings, on a other PC. >> dont work.
maybe i standing at a crash place. i hope it will be fixed after server restart (if webzen dont forget it ) ^^.
if not, i have to talk to a V.

Greets

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ok, i have fixed it.
was on a third pc with low i-net connection. > loged in, leave the place > and all was ok.
Old 10/24/2011, 00:49   #4

THis happens to me now on my summoner too, cant fix it, will try to log from a low-net connection Pc but....any other way to fix this?

Edit: Tested in 2 different Pc's (one windows7 other Xp) same result, Tested all graphincs/sound configuration no change..event lowered net-speed with massive downloading nothing changes. Other accounts work fine, other chars in same account work fine.

Heres a video of the problem: Video:

If anyone have any ideas they are welcome ^^
Old 10/24/2011, 06:18   #5

i had this pb once in CM, but it was after 2-3 secs though

The only solution was to send a ticket and a GM moved ma char.....now i donno wats ur pb
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2011, 10:01   #6

Seems very like location bug, but being so fast i dont have time to move the char. Sent a ticket and got that standart answer that seems autimatical..so lets see if they can fix it :/
Old 10/25/2011, 17:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by P!tch View Post
i had this pb once in CM, but it was after 2-3 secs though

The only solution was to send a ticket and a GM moved ma char.....now i donno wats ur pb
Lolz i suggested to try moving character to other location in my second ticket and now my scion is in Archonvile so Gm's are working on it, so good to know, really thought they would do nothing...tho it still dissconects just after log. But now i have hope
Old 10/25/2011, 23:43   #8

it cant only be a location bug, think its more the transform from scion to summoner. Webzen have to fix it.
Old 10/27/2011, 16:16   #9

bump
Old 10/27/2011, 23:30   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by concu331 View Post
bump
If it helps.. everytime it happen to me i have to ask a friend to log in my char (dunno why but they can while i cannot) and turn Summoner Evolution and lens off. Next time I log it works cool until i level up or relog or enter/exit Cf, then sometimes crash sometimes dont...

Oh its very important when your char is suffering any of these processes that you dont touch anyting (not move, talk, dont even loot at your scion lolz)

GL