Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dragonscion/swash help..

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
Dragonscion/swash help..

Hi guys.. I have a question .. I have a dragonscion lv 93 but haven't played for a long time.. I just want to know what uquies do I need to grind in HH and for pvp.. Can someone help me with the build too please.. I really appreciated.. ALSO, right now I'm lving a swash.. What u guys think.. Swash better with crit or use ele damage.. Can someone help me with the buil too lv 99... Thanks guys... If u want to give me a build for swash and dragonscion.. Please send me a private massage.. Thanks

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
check 1'st page (summoner show off thread) there u see some nice gear and a nice way to build it if summoner..and swash is good criter cuz high atack speed and with ranger buff u own..also has nice skills that reduce skill block by 80+ or smth so its usefull in team fights but go on crit build..slayer is fun also just started myself playing one and has nice crits..