Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quests have been added and help is needed

Discussion on Quests have been added and help is needed within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quests have been added and help is needed

I added the quests section in but the ini seems to have lot of mistakes. And as you can imagine, there is no way I can check all the quests for every class on my own! So if anybody can compare his active quests with the info given in the website, that would be a help.

Thank you!
Thanks
8 Users
Old 09/22/2011, 18:32   #2

Nice. This page helped me a lot, so far.
Old 09/23/2011, 13:34   #3

thanks alot. you have contributed so much. i think most people are still searching for is a skill builder with HH skills included. can you do that?
Old 09/23/2011, 18:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirogio1 View Post
thanks alot. you have contributed so much. i think most people are still searching for is a skill builder with HH skills included. can you do that?
I am working on it, but it will take a lot of time until it's ready.
Old 09/24/2011, 05:38   #5

elite*gold: 150
there is no comment box to place comments in to tell the mistakes in the quests.
Old 09/24/2011, 06:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
there is no comment box to place comments in to tell the mistakes in the quests.
There will not be a comment box. Some people destroyed my previous website for another game by making bots to leave comments and send emails via website's forms even with captcha. So if anybody finds any errors, just send me a pm here or email me or leave a comment on Facebook. I know that a comment box on the website would be easier, but I will not let bots destroy this website, too.