Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infinity PSERVER

Discussion on Infinity PSERVER within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/28/2011, 23:06   #91

elite*gold: 0
owned by Teodor
Old 09/29/2011, 00:05   #92

from teodor :" You can left the game , and forum and what you whant . I dont care where and what you will write . If you cant be patient its your problem . I dont need to explane exacly to you why and what . And yes i was offer you to give u back all money , not 3 euro . But now i cant do anything . "

first he will give back my money after i postet in their forum why not to donate anymore i get this
Old 09/29/2011, 12:16   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanta222 View Post
well i cant say i did donate too much.. but i will tell u what happens in this game.

u see gm is shouting to sell 92 weapons w best stats ect.. i think at this moment hey cool why not many guys in game have some of that stuff, armors weapons.. ect..

i PM the gm (teodor) that i will buy a 92 xbow for my hunter.. he says ok send 2 sms np^^ after payed with 2 sms he tells me (i could not believe whats goin on now) that he cant create a xbow it dont works its bugged... only bow.
allright then give me bow np.. he creates bow withno stats.. and says w stats and full stoned one more sms pls (each sms 4,99€) im so silly and paying him one day later one more sms...

then the bow he gave me is not working is bugged u cant buff and cant attack w it.. he said on archer it works.. then we tried on archer still dont work and i dont like archer to play^^

after 2 days no fixing weapon nothing... i just pmed teodor thats not working im donating and have nothing for it..
then give me armor for weapon.. i get a NO u can have 85 lvl weapon till 92 weapon is fixed...

i say ok give me 85 xbow w that stats only if not give me armor or i leavethat game and start posting here and there whats happening here, the stats that i wanted have other players too so its nothing special.. cragga from genesis did get a staff like that.. i get the ok..

then after few hours i login again and see 85 xbow w wrong stat^^ and dont forgett i payed for lvl92 wep before,before i payed it was ok but after big surprice^^

i know most of u will just login and do some pvp get some fun for few hours..
we do some pvp we r 3 they 5-6 and everyone have fun they kill us we kill them and we dont stop i think everone had fun till the second GM Zeus join in w his overpowered knight and start to kill the fun.. that gave me the rest.. and when u w him u get stupid pms back.. yeah im overpered but i donâtet for^^ u dont like then leave GM donatet yes ofcourse he did^^
or the best is u have too donatet weapon, yeah but i have 85 lvl not like u 92, and the others we played against they have donat armors and weapons too.. at my side only me one weapon w bad stats^^

u cant have fun when u do pvp against others and starting to get a good time in game.. that nub zeus will come and start fck up the fun.. and u will get a pm dont like leave^^

if there is a gm with a complexe character like him.. he will destroy the fun in game.. and u will think after all this what happened till yet fck no donate from me for what? tomorow u will donate for an armor.. but the gm will have a better one ofc.. like perma godlike and he will come to kill the fun u have in game.. u will get a pm dont like leave or donate more xD

this is what will happen to u earlyier or later but it will be happen.. thats for sure because of his complex..

best was after i payed 3 sms 2 days later the GM shouts again to sell weapons but this time for 2 sms w full stats xD
well now u know dont donate because most things r bugged they dont work but the gms trying to sell that shit.. they want ur money no matter what..

lets see if they r deleting my topic here thats np i will post this on epvp and other forums too..

this is all true what i wrote here.. have fun dont be stupid to donate on Infinity Server
Infinity Suck. They cant create a xbow?? what for noobs

its very easy 1 min and finish with stats and stones

so the server is fail

some people have from GM weapons

STOP THIS SH.IT SERVER
Old 09/29/2011, 16:18   #94

Infinity is a one big lie. Zeus came in and acted like he's already the owner of the universe. Just close this ****.
Old 09/29/2011, 18:57   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future88 View Post
Infinity Suck. They cant create a xbow?? what for noobs

its very easy 1 min and finish with stats and stones

so the server is fail

some people have from GM weapons

STOP THIS SH.IT SERVER

LOL .. nvm you guys said this about me..about money and much more..but i didnt need money for me and btw i worked on my server and i added donate only for a good host and the bugs dessapaired from my server.... now look out you can see the truth NEW SERVER INFINITY with? BUGSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! CORUPT GM..if they want to sell something they can put an webshop and fix the weapons if they know how to fix them....if not..srry guys you lose the money from nothing now have a good fun . You qq about me..now here you got... my old money are on paypal already and i will save them to buy an dedicated...then we will see..i need time to decide
Old 09/29/2011, 19:21   #96

futura its 30sec for me xD

teodor is just a big failer he stole my pserver and my team xD
and what he can do? Nothing he suxx he know just how ask money for himself lol he've all money from infinity AL ...

Btw : al3css you really need to choice if you want create a pserver or not you create a pserver for archlord every 2 months xD ppl'll not trust you ...

Btw 2 : if teodor leave i'll try to come back with a new team ( no more hades especially ) and remove the donation and remove the op gears especially

Btw 3 : i finished combo skill for human class i'll post some ss and video soon and 92 weapon ( easy ) x)
Old 09/29/2011, 19:27   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hm. View Post
futura its 30sec for me xD

teodor is just a big failer he stole my pserver and my team xD
and what he can do? Nothing he suxx he know just how ask money for himself lol he've all money from infinity AL ...

Btw : al3css you really need to choice if you want create a pserver or not you create a pserver for archlord every 2 months xD ppl'll not trust you ...

Btw 2 : if teodor leave i'll try to come back with a new team ( no more hades especially ) and remove the donation and remove the op gears especially

Btw 3 : i finished combo skill for human class i'll post some ss and video soon and 92 weapon ( easy ) x)
Finally. I prayed for that (:
Old 09/29/2011, 19:42   #98

I think Infinity is al3cs and you Hm. and some other

but this Server is the greatest Bull-****-Server of the World

to much people with GM WEAPONS

Nlgames was a good server

2 Failures
GM´s killed people with high-dmg-weapons
after donate was trouble in the Team thats why closed

But without this 2 failures i think it was the Best-P-Server all the time

Calestia , Celestia, Infinity is all the TIME FAIL-SERVER

sry guys
Old 09/29/2011, 20:43   #99

FUTURE88 i dont work for infinity .not for this nubs they dont know how to repair an simple weapon then HMMM you are like nl;games just stole money i saw you and heard about you alot GZ and GL ... was the last time when i helped HMM..its just and unhelpfull kid ..he lied...stoles...and lied again..and much more..if nobody trust in me..then play where ever you want..we will see what i can do in future

PS: STOP with your fake combo nub you can destroy the skills and the balanced classes learn to work with all inis and use the real skills not change the useful skills to unuseful skills.BYE.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2011, 21:00   #100

i think nlgames dont stole money. you lie all the time.
In the team was trouble

and i know, Kingsorc sayed if he come back with an server, all where donated they become some back

so dont say pls, they stole money

all p-servers fail

i know you can much, but not so much

and you sayed merlin have files from you
no he dont have

say what you want, but not lies

good luck with some p-servers

you wanna sell rings with unuseful stats for 5€ each

Old 09/29/2011, 22:25   #101

Future88 like you say bla bla and bla
Old 09/29/2011, 23:37   #102

al3css seriously shut up :/ i try to use the max of this bad consoles so stop speak :s you wait just the project of feldunost for come back and you'll wait long time because for the moment we even not started the login consoles so... Go go open again a new server with this consoles ( i edited ur consoles a bit for the UI X) ) for 2/3 day and close it just after... maybe i'm a noob but i created ONE server and he's still open after 3 months even if now im no more in this server and teodor do ****.
i add combo as i can and you flame me because you dont know how do to...

I know you'll answer : shut up noob i helped you a lot, without me blablablabla
yes yes and? lol now i work alone without any help and especially your help

anyway all combo work perfectly for human with texture and skill icons, stats/lv are ok, i just need to change the text now ( easy , i did the most hard)

futura88 you really need to stop speak too because be archlord with a dragon ring its very bad and low xD
Old 09/29/2011, 23:52   #103

#closed#
Old 09/30/2011, 02:19   #104

Pls guys if you talk about your Server so make your own Thread about it -.-
Old 09/30/2011, 06:15   #105

Bla bla bla...
Someone can close this topic...
bla bla bla HMM..all the francais pples was nice peoples but you are an 바보 프랑스어!
바보 같은 아이는 만났던!

:P

PS: GL make your job..always comment when you're hurt! Why? because you always feel guilty