Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Infinity PSERVER

Old 09/11/2011, 02:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
hack webzen's server :-? not a bad idea ... yep it is... noone capable of doing that

Old 09/11/2011, 09:53   #17

Ye the much priv. server must work together.

Old 09/11/2011, 12:17   #18

i can't work with aionfriend sorry :/

i don't like him & he insult me on Facebook ! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aionfriend
show Infinity Archlord i laugh all files are a big fake--nothing work--to much server crashe
crash problem is fixed since 1week and he send that yesterday

how you can work with this guy? seriously...

For ALL : the server is not a fail... he's open 24/7 since 1week

and i'll release stone from CM epi 3 ( light speed,lucky,stamina etc MAX LV3 ! ) today

for the moment :
Total Accounts: 769
Total Characters: 855

769 acc how we can say this server is a big fail? :/

for Al3css i don't answer because i know if someone release 1 new consoles/serverfiles you'll come back & do again ur server with 80 max ppl ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2011, 15:17   #19

Lets just wait and see what actually happens out of this.

Old 09/11/2011, 17:49   #20

lol
Quote:
Al3cs = Infinity-Server = Xcrash-Server = Fail. Stop this ****. And dont talk we have files from you. your files are Big-Fail. So Nlgames Team. We dont post again vs Al3cs or another. We wanna make an good P-Server.

Nlgames Archlord stop spam here. we have auto creation page. but we dont need to make public. First we work on the files. second we test with some friends. and 3 we start with the server and the auto-account-create-page.
Nlgames Archlord i was on the fail infinity server to much xcrashes
Nlgames Archlord Kwctauz = Al3cs so show on your homepage i registered with an email so you can see i was online on the boring infinity serv

Now I'm Al3css
Old 09/11/2011, 22:26   #21

still webzen have more bugs! humm u think private servers .. Are u drunk ?
Old 09/12/2011, 13:19   #22

Instructions of the Cooldown Hack´s.

First you need the program WPE Pro ---->

Little hinter before the beginning. #Start the game in window mode#

Instructions:

1. Start the game -> log in -> select Char

2. Search a monster which you can kill by 2 hits ----> For example Linear Bow and Triple Slash

3. Start WPE -> select the alefclient. exe

4. Starts the Scan with the small Play Button -> switch to the game with ALT + TAB

5. Cast the Skill first that YOU DON'T WANT TO USE-> after that cast the Skill you want to use

6. Switch over to WPE and press the STOP Button-> on the right side there is now a window with Hex codes

7. Look for the first entry with the SIZE 64 -> note the places 16-23

8. Look for the second entry with the SIZE 64 -> note the places 16-23

9. double click on filter 1 on the left side of WPE

10. place now the codes of the point 7 into the Search strip from 16 to 23

11. place now the codes of the point 8 into the Modify strip from 16 to 23

12. Disable Winsock 2.0

13. name filter and press Apply

14. Look for the first entry with the SIZE 40 -> note the places 16-23

15. Look for the second entry with the SIZE 40 -> note the places 16-23

16. double click on filter 2 on the left side of WPE

17. place now the codes of the point 14 into the Search strip from 16 to 23

18. place now the codes of the point 15 into the Modify strip from 16 to 23

19. Disable Winsock 2.0

20. name filter and press Apply

21. activate the filters and press the ON button (this is a small circle over the filterlist) -> switch into the game and you will notice that another attack will be done

22. back to WPE-> ON Button switch off -> double click on filter 2

23. Now change the SEARCH and MODIFY strip -> then simply again Apply -> On Button -> change into the game -> use Skill 1

24. back to WPE-> ON Button off -> double click on filter 2

25. Now you have to change again SEARCH and MODIFY strip so that it is back to normal (point 20) -> then simply again Apply> On Button -> change into the game -> use Skill 1
Old 09/13/2011, 20:15   #23

Someone wana knows something about this guy?

Al3cs = Infinity-Server = Xcrash-Server = Fail. Stop this shit. And dont talk we have files from you. your files are Big-Fail. So Nlgames Team. We dont post again vs Al3cs or another. We wanna make an good P-Server.

Nlgames Archlord stop spam here. we have auto creation page. but we dont need to make public. First we work on the files. second we test with some friends. and 3 we start with the server and the auto-account-create-page.
Nlgames Archlord i was on the fail infinity server to much xcrashes
Nlgames Archlord Kwctauz = Al3cs so show on your homepage i registered with an email so you can see i was online on the boring infinity server

1.Is the merlin noob
2.He doesnt know how to restore an database
3.He doesnt know how to use the register page[epphreke helped him almost 5 hours ,and he doesnt understand how to change just 1 think in 1 table ! /finnaaalllyyyy after 5 hours he gets the register page up ] >> now you can see how noob is it this guy
4.8 months ago he asked me to help him to build an ep3 server(he says to me,he got the ep3 serverfiles from an chinese site = FAIL! Was ep1 serverfiles ! )
5.I telled him i can help him to restore the db and change the config to get up a new server with new features ( he ignoring me )
6.3-5 days after this i oppened my pserver and give out some tests accounts
7.all players was on my forum/server and all loved my server and now i leave this emulator because you cant upgrade it so much to destroy the client and server,i checked
the emulator from 0 and i saw missing parts of commands and stats+much more thinks!(no +1 skills commands in consoles/no true stats there only the clasic stats/not so much gms characters/emu is crashing alot with new updates)
8.I will come back only with episode 1 if someone wants this if not..thats it i will stay back
9.I try to get the korean serverfiles ep4 but i cant get them....i tryed 3 days to get them from an korean ftp/an old pserver with the ftp up/the files are protected with password/i tryed to stole them but no chance....are so so protected..btw...thats it...

PS:
i search for this client..is better ..1ch sayed me this..but is older from 2004 hellp me to find it is episode 1 client more stable!
Old 09/14/2011, 01:40   #24

YEA THERE SERVER SUCKS! Its always down !!! lol dont waste your time people.
Old 09/14/2011, 07:27   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terzi View Post
then make a better one? jezus , these guys are putting their time in it for us , for nothing in the end
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2011, 20:05   #26

for an pserver we need the old chinese client..we cant get them..if somebody can foudn them will be an pleasure.. we start from ep1,2,3,4 KOREAN/JAPANESE/CHINESE/ENGLISH.We need the best one ep1/2 CHINESE/JAPANESE!!!! and we can start the work...only to make the ep1 server with uniques..only....
Old 09/14/2011, 20:07   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terzi View Post
just wait, idiot

we do one big maintenance for the futur with the new client.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2011, 20:48   #28

Remember me?
Old 09/14/2011, 21:18   #29

The only thing wich rly fails is all that QQ and complaining about a failed Pserver or not. In fact Infinity is by far the best Pserver i ever played and its most enjoyable.
Aionfriends in person is just as meaningless as NLgames was...he should put his finger into his *** and GTFO! No one cares about him anyways so there is no need for anyone (neither Hm. nor Al3css) to explain theirselves in front of him.

I would wish that some rly skilled ppl (including Al3css) would work together instead of flaming and throwing hints into each others way.

In fact...we all want such a server, we wanna play the old Epis and we all want it to work. Almost all Pservers failed because the Staff Members broke up with each other while players kept flaming,QQing and insulting all the day on forums if anything didnt work as they want.

Why dont support them? It could make it all a bit easier. Give suggestions instead of endless whining...offer solutions if u know better how to deal with problems instead of talking about "Fail" etc.

After some rly good days of playing Infinity they gained my full support even if there are some things i dont agree with.

Keep up the good work and dont start giving a **** on haters...they are just jealous...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/14/2011, 21:33   #30

alot of people QQ about infinity AL....dont play it then......problem solved

Thanks
2 Users

« Client for Celestia Archlord | ep 7 »