Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question for CE users

Discussion on question for CE users within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
question for CE users

for anyone out there that has and uses CE could you find us the HP and MP values please and thanks if you cant find the MP the HP value is fine.
Old 07/31/2011, 17:15   #2

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,036
Oh CE is still working? Didnīt used it for ages lol.
Old 07/31/2011, 17:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
its not hard, just for example start without ur blood ring ( with like +5 stamina) , first scan unknown initial value, then put it on , increased , then just search for ur hp on that moment
and unequip it , decreased value and then you should have like 5 values, for me the value wich is the lowest on the list was always the one wich changed everything
Old 07/31/2011, 18:53   #4

What's CE?
Old 07/31/2011, 19:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-imdoinyamom View Post
its not hard, just for example start without ur blood ring ( with like +5 stamina) , first scan unknown initial value, then put it on , increased , then just search for ur hp on that moment
and unequip it , decreased value and then you should have like 5 values, for me the value wich is the lowest on the list was always the one wich changed everything
I know it is not hard but I do not have CE and do not want it on my work laptop that's why I was asking if someone with it could get me these values

need the values for avatis bot
Old 07/31/2011, 19:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-imdoinyamom View Post
U mean the last in the list .... The last Address from that 5 listed ?
Old 07/31/2011, 23:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
I know it is not hard but I do not have CE and do not want it on my work laptop that's why I was asking if someone with it could get me these values

need the values for avatis bot
you will need to make a pointer or something i guess, cuz the location of the stored memory of the hp is every relog another adress
forgive me if im wrong, im not Teh #1 hackah
Quote:
Originally Posted by zolikazeg View Post
U mean the last in the list .... The last Address from that 5 listed ?
yes
Old 08/01/2011, 19:56   #8

the values and address change with every log and are different on every account
Old 08/01/2011, 20:34   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuschrist1 View Post
the values and address change with every log and are different on every account
that's funny considering more then 1 person have the same values and are now able to use avati's bot.

heres 3 nails go put yourself up for the night.
Thanks
1 User