Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

good place to bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
good place to bot

hi

does anyone knows a good(safe) place to bot??

thx

Old   #2

all depends on what lvl,race,time of day, if your going to be near pc or not.
obviously somone rite outside a town is stupid, other than that its common sence, and trial and error

Old   #3

alright im lvl 21 berserker right know
where would you suggest me to bot??
time of day is not important when you say at z o'clock at place xy i will go to spot z at time xy
Old   #4

in the top level of Asylum there is a mob called "Balor King", thats a good place to bot! =]

Old   #5

i suggest you go to mobs that are around your lvl
really im not going to tell you exact places, you play the game, you know places, go to them.
Old   #6

Plankton,

like tux-pinguin is trying to tell you: we can't help you with saying where or when you should exactly level. There are just too many diffrence between chars and playstyle to tell. So basically your question is a bit absurd: levelling is completely personal!

It's all up to you to find out what your char can handle. So go in the chantra world slay a mob without any buffs and if your char can handle it without problems, you know he can bot there. Just make sure he has enough pots and you can go out and have some fun with your friends while your char is training. You probably won't be in possesion of the chinese bot, so you will be slaying most of the time one mob at the time. So take your skills in function of that! High defense (skill block, health, etc), good one on one attack, and good armor with the normal stones (hp, phys def and phys rest) afre essential. If you do this you will able to let him bot above his level, and in dungeons without probs.
You will hit the 40's without problem with this method in no time. But like tux said it's trial and error. See for yourself what the best way is. This is one suggestion but there are lots of others to try.

So enjoy archlord,
cya
Old   #7

maybe i would hit the 40's in no time but now im banned because of my name (it was arschfotze)

so maybe next time

thanks for your answers