Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Undetected Cheat Engine For x64

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Undetected Cheat Engine For x64

This is a rewrote version of the earlier rev engine Had Minera do a test for me and unfortunately x32 bit windows is still out of the question.. This will come up as viruses as minera told me but w/e im still posting it. Run as admin then hook it to archlord the only reason i am doing this version is because some people told me on x64bit they cant make ce work without crashing. Also gg dosent seem to detect this.. Well it was only detected about 1 time out of the 20 attempts we made...
Anyway run the red icon as admin hook to alef client confirm the 2 errors they dont mean anything then have fun..The other icon only opens your normal cheat engine.This pulls up more address that the regular cheatengine as well
Link >>>>

Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/08/2011, 09:54   #2

It's x64 only, because you made it on that OS or x86 isn't possible at all? Or is it just that on 32bit systems it gets detected just like a normal CE?

Old 06/08/2011, 11:23   #3

Good post, but well i never crashed with 6.0
Old 06/08/2011, 11:50   #4

it will ...

Old 06/08/2011, 15:23   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil911 View Post
This will come up as viruses as minera told me but w/e im still posting it. [/url]
cant u just add an exeption to the files in your av?
Old 06/08/2011, 15:44   #6

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
somehow I my pc crashed 2 times when I tried to use it :s
Old 06/08/2011, 16:03   #7

i tryed 2 times and 2 time i get Game hack detected and yes i'm using x64 OS
Old 06/08/2011, 17:37   #8

elite*gold: 1003
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnvidia View Post
Good post, but well i never crashed with 6.0
same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleparnik View Post
i tryed 2 times and 2 time i get Game hack detected and yes i'm using x64 OS
its normal but your client doesn't crashes ? ah?
Old 06/08/2011, 21:47   #9

No this program works the same it was made for other games we just rewrote it some it still acts just like heat engine but it is slightly more intensive it finds more address's. Im really not sure as to why it comes up as virus's you can break it down into source code and look through it if you like. We are working on a solution to cheatengine because we can use it on other games. GG and archlord have done a good job making x32 bit secure. Thinking the only way to get by this is to make a gameguard bypass... But we are still messing with some things.. And the only reason i posted this was because some people had issues on x64 bit were ce was crashing them anyway..
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/09/2011, 20:40   #10

hmm it's so strange after using that **** my chars was deleted it's not a big deal it was a 48lvl noob char anyway
Old 06/09/2011, 21:14   #11

Quote:
hmm it's so strange after using that **** my chars was deleted it's not a big deal it was a 48lvl noob char anyway
Yea ok considering that program is super old and just had some things rewritten in it. They are probably deleted because you ****** someone off. Me and about 20+ People have been using this and it is funny how your the only one to have ever QQ'd about it. You make me chuckle... Why would i risk passing a trojan off to a forum moderater... I might be dumb but im not that dumb. And i had minera test it out the day before i posted this man get a life dude.
Old 06/09/2011, 21:54   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil911 View Post
Yea ok considering that program is super old and just had some things rewritten in it. They are probably deleted because you ****** someone off. Me and about 20+ People have been using this and it is funny how your the only one to have ever QQ'd about it. You make me chuckle... Why would i risk passing a trojan off to a forum moderater... I might be dumb but im not that dumb. And i had minera test it out the day before i posted this man get a life dude.
hmm u get everything wrong lol i didn't sayed u put keylogger or smthin lol i'm just sayin that i tryed 3-4 times to use it and all the time i get Game Hack detected and i quited trying and after 2h i loged on and chars was deleted and i don't care about them and ty for tryin to help us and don't get me wrong next time and i got life thats why i dont care about that ****
Old 06/09/2011, 22:00   #13

Quote:
hmm u get everything wrong lol i didn't sayed u put keylogger or smthin lol i'm just sayin that i tryed 3-4 times to use it and all the time i get Game Hack detected and i quited trying and after 2h i loged on and chars was deleted and i don't care about them and ty for tryin to help us and don't get me wrong next time and i got life thats why i dont care about that ****
Well sorry the way you worded made it sound like i was doing or have done something. And we all have lives bro some of us just ike to incorperate hacking and exploiting games into
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2011, 22:06   #14

So on topic i still get that stuped msg from GG i click ok on it and gg shuts down and after like 10-15 mins i get Server connection has ended but in that 15min i can use CE so any idea on that ?
Old 06/09/2011, 22:13   #15

Quote:
So on topic i still get that stuped msg from GG i click ok on it and gg shuts down and after like 10-15 mins i get Server connection has ended but in that 15min i can use CE so any idea on that ?
Your operating system is 64bit yea? The server disconnect is because webzen is being buggy as **** right now... It helps alot of people when they leave the gamehack identified window open.. Do this try having ce up and running first or start the game get in town then open ce.. If your running ce 6.0 try having the hide option on in the settings.. If that dosent work there really arent many options atm

« skill points and hh points verification question | Ciao everyone! »