Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We Have Been Defeated By CM

Discussion on We Have Been Defeated By CM within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
We Have Been Defeated By CM

i have come to realize that everything we do is pointless. everything we can come up with is client sided, meaning we just alter our own stuff, not the servers. i recently duped gold! (but its all ******* optical) so i give up! no point in spending all my time and energy into something that just isnt going to happen.

Ellabrate, sorry i scammed you for 78million gold. i thought the dupe was for real... ill pay you back soon, it will take me long time to come up with that amount of gold.

and sorry for all you who i scammed with lies about a dupe hack. i tried my best guys. ive actually done just about everything you can think of... like mailing myself the duped stone, and selling it, socketing it.... destroying it.

so basically what im saying that if your trying to dupe with wpe... its just not in the cards

one day somebody will do it. i promise you theres someone out there who will finally be able to dupe.

so flame me, bash me,attack me.... i deserve it i guess. until next time.

ps: our only hope is for malv to come back and start a private server.
Old 02/24/2008, 13:16   #2

Fuking scammer, i dont know why arent you banned already.

You are a sacmmer, and you tell IT!!! if you scam 78 millions to a guy, and now you say you didnt have the gold..... why? in what are you wasted 78m? and... ¿you cant sell the things you buy and return the gold to this guy? baaahhh you are a *******.
Old 02/24/2008, 13:46   #3

please next time you insult me, learn to spell words correctly.

sigh... why does the first reply have to be by a ******?
Old 02/24/2008, 14:38   #4

guys pls be friendly !!!
Old 02/24/2008, 19:52   #5

dynasty u are just lame ***. return all money u took in or we will find the way to **** u hard. belive me
Old 02/24/2008, 19:57   #6

bash me or not but i believe anyone that is buying gold in a forum which is only for hack and dupe stuff SHOULD be scammed.
damnit how old are you?
are you giving away your money that easily?
if so ill give an lvl 99 char after you send me 1000$ through paypal
Old 02/24/2008, 20:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzumara View Post
dynasty u are just lame ***. return all money u took in or we will find the way to **** u hard. belive me
little boy i dont think you want to **** with me, threaten me agian. i dare you. im going to be talking to the forum master to contact your isp. i feel threaten when you say your gonna "**** me hard"? i suggest you keep your mouth shut from now on. i didnt scam him literally. i gave him a optical dupe method, and it worked. got something else to say?
Old 02/24/2008, 20:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicke_inge View Post
bash me or not but i believe anyone that is buying gold in a forum which is only for hack and dupe stuff SHOULD be scammed.
damnit how old are you?
are you giving away your money that easily?
if so ill give an lvl 99 char after you send me 1000$ through paypal
wtf are you talking about? non of this has anything to do with real money, this is all ingame gold where talking about
Old 02/25/2008, 11:28   #9

thedynasty u're right so why the fck don't u give my money back???? how abt it??? be a nice chap and give me and everyone else who payied you money back
Old 02/25/2008, 11:34   #10

BTW ppl,all money i sell is not from anny hacks, i just play the game 15 hours a day, i farm red mobs all time, i am verry succesfull at upgrading and that's how i make my money, i work for them, and if you ppl think that this is easy u're wrong, i get into fights with my grirlfiriend all time..... i think she's gonna leave me because of this fking obbsesion with this game.....
Old 02/25/2008, 11:35   #11

PS. i don't want u ppl to feel sry for me, i love the game
Old 02/26/2008, 20:43   #12

Eliberate pls do not double post..pls edit ur posts...cause that what u do is spamming.thx
and if ur girlfriend leave u and u ll continou to play AL than i think...ur addicted to play AL pls...let some doctors help u...my friend ..his name is marvin was addict too...he dont go to school...dont eat something and lost his friends ...now he is very active and plays football and has many friends now...