Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jgilze GG bypass fixed

Discussion on Jgilze GG bypass fixed within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Jgilze GG bypass fixed

HIHO all, sry for this false information.

Closed Please

BIG SRY @ JGILZE
Old 04/15/2011, 13:52   #2

you try use wpe pro now?
Old 04/15/2011, 14:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by errorplus View Post
you try use wpe pro now?
suck that banana :O:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
Old 04/15/2011, 14:11   #4

fck doesn't work :/
Old 04/15/2011, 14:38   #5

Received Thanks: 1,574
As always said Win7 x 64 are icompatible with gameguard.
If you can do your tests on your machine perhaps you find an unpatchable byppass(for now).
On my machine GG shutdown .
If you dont want troubles from gameguard just use win7 x64bit.
You dont need GG bypass.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2011, 15:34   #6

@ Avati i have win 7 x64, my game is crashed anysec later. i can´t use wpe or CE
Old 04/15/2011, 15:56   #7

elite*gold: 1
its not because of wpe. we have unstable servers now and all player gets connect down after few mins.
so dont worry everthing still works fine ;-)
Old 04/15/2011, 16:28   #8

me too... i have win7 64bit and today i cant use wpe pro :/
Old 04/15/2011, 22:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by avati View Post
As always said Win7 x 64 are icompatible with gameguard.
If you can do your tests on your machine perhaps you find an unpatchable byppass(for now).
On my machine GG shutdown .
If you dont want troubles from gameguard just use win7 x64bit.
You dont need GG bypass.
As you can tell from the posts my bypass worked, and u made the noob mods delete my post. But i don't mind, deep down I knew you were wrong.

PS. I can prove it is a bypass. All you got to do is open cheat engine without turning off gameguard. 1 you won't even be able to find alefclient . exe as it will say gamemon.des instead. And 2, game closes as well.

I know how to bypass games and this is only 1 of three easy ways of doing it.
Old 04/15/2011, 22:28   #10

elite*gold: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgizle View Post
As you can tell from the posts my bypass worked, and u made the noob mods delete my post. But i don't mind, deep down I knew you were wrong.

PS. I can prove it is a bypass. All you got to do is open cheat engine without turning off gameguard. 1 you won't even be able to find alefclient . exe as it will say gamemon.des instead. And 2, game closes as well.

I know how to bypass games and this is only 1 of three easy ways of doing it.
actually i had the mods delete your post because youre harrassing people. avati had nothing to do with it.
Old 04/15/2011, 22:42   #11

I had good enough reason to harrass a noob like him debunking my post and giving it bad credit when he has no idea anything he is talking about.

Just cause u can make a noob auto bot that is not really even usefull doesn't make u *** of hacking. Nothing impressive about his bot at all, id rather play manually then use his bot for more then 3 mins, the only place in game u can use that bot and hope to not get stuck some where is in poison ice or lightning realm, and even then it's really cutting in to your luck. ( PS i can make a better bot using autoit macro maker or the actual program called "Macro Maker" )

I don't care to repost it anyways, atleast i'm trying to provide means of actual hacks on this forum, as no 1 else posts anything of the sort here. Just questions, guides of absolutely no use of what is already posted on webzen forums, and glitchs that only work for a short amount of time only to become a memory of the past a moment later.
Old 04/15/2011, 22:51   #12

If you have a problem with another member of this forum, report it to a moderator or move on.
Old 04/15/2011, 22:52   #13

Quote:
( PS i can make a better bot using autoit macro maker or the actual program called "Macro Maker" )
then do it!

i never said what you did is wrong or not good for the community.. i agree there isnt enough people making stuff like this available.. i would but im useless with these sorts of things.. but avati does.. and alot of people use his bot.. you attacked him first.. thats why i reported you.. he only defended himself and he was right. so put this child argument aside and lets be men. and figure out some hax!

if you can make a bot.. do it ....
Old 04/16/2011, 00:02   #14

well if u ask me jgizle is right here. all i see ppl do is tell him how bad he is. and to prove avati wrong (not saying he is a bad person) i have win7 64bit and can't run wpe with gamegaurd up. with jgizle his hack it works perfect. game doesn't closes and i can use whatever program i want to on it. tho i haven't found anything yet.

but cheat engine i never needed bypass for that on any game. but if u ask me that program is completely useless in this matter.
Old 04/16/2011, 00:29   #15

again im not criticizing anyones work here.. im just saying what i saw. jgizle called the first name.. pretty sure most of are adults here so we should all act like it