Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 19:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 65 lvl ele Brumhart For a High lvl 2moons Char Trieste

Discussion on WTT 65 lvl ele Brumhart For a High lvl 2moons Char Trieste within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT 65 lvl ele Brumhart For a High lvl 2moons Char Trieste

I havent decided class yet ... i prefer azure knight or hunter Segita ..

Edit : Also i am willing to trade for a 6x archlord account Brumhart Server

Plz pm me if u are interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS high lvl account on EU3 (brumhart)
06/08/2010 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
hi i'm wanting to sell my AL account for WC on the account is a lvl 88 sorc with 240vps lol he has 2 gaudius + 2 lukes one with stm stone and one with wings + shocker with wing + a proof of destroyer ring. good build but just needs more time spent on him. he has Realm gear: he has ice cap, lighting cap and poisen cap. 2 lighting tops and 1 poisen top lighting greaves lighting armpads 2 lighting boots.
wts some char for 2moons trieste AK
12/14/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Lvl 128 AK On trieste pm me for more info comes with reg email plain gears got wings wts .
BYE 2MOONS WTS CHAR ON TRIESTE
11/11/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 12 Replies
First of all, SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY Hi everyone I am from Canada i have been playing this game since it came out last year and i had a lot of fun. Now, i believe it is time for me to leave Not as high as some other people on game I still have the best gears on the whole server So I am willing to sell this with reasonable price the lvl is 125 its a incar. gears are amazing (really amazing) good reputation , etc.
wtt 2moons 122 sagita abbadon for 115+ char on trieste
10/18/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
like the title says, i wanna trade a lvl 122 sagita hunter on the abbadon server for a lvl 115+ char on trieste it comes with 3 costumes 5 inventory spaces 4 warehouse storages about a mil dil and a bunch of gems in the storage its equipped with 115 +3 xbow with 4-5%ice 115 +1 dagger +2% crit gems in it +4 112 helm, or whatever lvl the lethe helm is with 25 meds
[WTB] High lvl char in 2moons bad moons rising
07/20/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Paying with d2jsp forum gold if you use the site, can be used for multi games on there, to buy gear and so on, i have 1500fg (About $55 worth) Willing to trade it all for a good char. MSN: [email protected] www.d2jsp.org