Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REQUEST DELETION OF MY ACCOUNT

Discussion on REQUEST DELETION OF MY ACCOUNT within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
REQUEST DELETION OF MY ACCOUNT

I, luluyaya,REQUEST DELETION OF MY ACCOUNT.
Reason got scammed with account sharing by my old Archlord pall, Enchoss/Mrtvec/Tclass (thats his nick here on epvpers)/etc.
I know it was stupid of me to share my accounts, but i trusted the guy, since we have played AL from ep2. All my accounts were stripped of everything and so yet again i quit this game, and want to delete all ties to this cheating community. (Apologies to the fair part of the comunity (<1% of the whole community)).

Have a nice one all,
from Daemax/Daemaxen/H0rs3m4n/Jufka/etc. =D
Old 03/26/2011, 13:55   #2

that bites man! speccially when it was a mate...but the online world is hard and cold.
GIVE HIM HIS **** BACK
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2011, 14:01   #3

Thx 4 the support, but it has no use, cuz i deleted all my accounts in Archlord.
So dont trust any1 ingame that uses my formentioned toon nicks, cause it aint me and is just another scammmer that wants to exploit my good ingame name.

PS if the scammers decides to turn to the righteous path, he can give back the items to my ingame palls Menoti, Mlad3n, Masttika or Briseis. As a token of my gratitude for all the ingame support/help/ good times =D

POZZ svima
Old 03/26/2011, 14:31   #4

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
send a pm to an admin than...
Old 03/26/2011, 14:53   #5

Menoti, menoti... To mi je nesto poznato, da nisi igrao na archony ili evengardi?

A setio sam se, igrali smo zajedno na evengardi ako se secas rangera Spota, dok su igrale i Anahi i Opichena

Pozz i srecno, bar ces se odvici od ALa
Old 03/26/2011, 16:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeljko86 View Post
Menoti, menoti... To mi je nesto poznato, da nisi igrao na archony ili evengardi?

A setio sam se, igrali smo zajedno na evengardi ako se secas rangera Spota, dok su igrale i Anahi i Opichena

LOL and thats means?
Old 03/26/2011, 16:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeljko86 View Post

Wtf... What ?
Old 03/26/2011, 18:25   #8

FEll sorry for ya...
I got worse though: lv80 archer pro builded got ripped and deleted. They made a noob lv1 archer and sent me an email that I have a mail on Al... I read that mail and there they explained who/why/when/ etc.
I posted this on official archlord forum, but had no support.
all I got to hear was I had to scan my computer for Keyloggers, although I posted the mails they sent me...
So long friends, rifght?
Old 03/26/2011, 18:40   #9

jebem mu mater ej... tt človk nabere tolk da mu 100% zaupaš, pol te pa zjebe...
kir faget
Old 03/26/2011, 21:32   #10

mah šupak je čist, btw real name njegov je Igor Ficko, usej tko sm ga na fbju meu..........huhu...........
Closed Thread