Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how often did it reset :facepalm:

Discussion on how often did it reset :facepalm: within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how often did it reset :facepalm:

Hello peoples!

Im here to ask u guys ur experience with resetting of ur wep when reffing or stoning. there are guides and people talked about it but this was years agoo. How is it now? i usually go till 10 :P but i want to go further tho i noticed at 11 +12 the risks of resetting are very high also when putting in dmg stones.

do u guys buy reffed 9 weps and armor and reff them more or is that a big risk?

Tell me ur experience and ur supersticiouns on how to make ur weps great.
what i do now sometimes is use it. and later reff it than atleast u made some xp before destroying.

and tell me ur highest reffs account in one wep.

i wasted 50+ on a lvl 47 sword. u higher ups must have alot of experience!

:hands down:

this all in the name of cheap gaming~
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2011, 09:52   #2

thats y i dont even bother @ dmg stones now, only ashtals...Got 7 ashtals in elite wep 92 with one fail

@ reinf, it depends on the type of the wep too...i made like 9x resset to make it +13...Then i tried on +14...as from +14 go for gold ticket or its suicide

a lvl 47 wep??? +10 is fair enough...waste ur gold refs ans ashtals on higher weps
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2011, 10:29   #3

can u specify what is higher?

like how long will i be using my lvl 63 sword? or from 70+ u should have +14 tell me plz.

tnx for sharing ur experience!

Old 03/22/2011, 10:44   #4

its only upp to ya, u'll use the sword until u find a better one, w/e the level is..if u have ashtals to waste or wat..;I would go ashtals only as from lvl 85 +1 weps only and would go for +13 only as from 85+ too

but for > 13, 92+

˙˙˙ ʍǝıʌ ɟo ʇuıod ʎɯ
Old 03/22/2011, 16:10   #5

for 63- lvl weps i would max go to +10, but for realm armors and other weps surely +11 or more

but these days its cheaper to buy a wep
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2011, 23:45   #6

There were some techniques or exploits that were working in codemasters version, but I think those dont work now
There was a way to have permanent fortune manual, (by having 2 of them and open/close the right one at the right time)
and another one for stoning without fail. (You had to wait until the server was almost empty, go to a deserted place to avoid lag, and then put prayer stones in weapon or equipment. Then you counted the time for confirmation window. If appeared immediately, you press cancel. If takes about 2 seconds, you pressed yes asap).
I repeat, those exploits dont work for this version of archlord, worked only in codemasters version.
Old 03/23/2011, 07:45   #7

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinq1 View Post
There were some techniques or exploits that were working in codemasters version, but I think those dont work now
There was a way to have permanent fortune manual, (by having 2 of them and open/close the right one at the right time)
and another one for stoning without fail. (You had to wait until the server was almost empty, go to a deserted place to avoid lag, and then put prayer stones in weapon or equipment. Then you counted the time for confirmation window. If appeared immediately, you press cancel. If takes about 2 seconds, you pressed yes asap).
I repeat, those exploits dont work for this version of archlord, worked only in codemasters version.

True
Old 03/23/2011, 17:56   #8

but wait, dont be hasty, maybe new realm possessed weapons with heaven hell (end 2011)
Old 03/23/2011, 17:58   #9

For me 300 reinf pots to get a 92Elite rank S(best rank to reinfo+stone) 4slot (4scions) wep +13.
I had many resets at 9 10 11.
starting from 11-12 used fortunes still lots of reset.
after 80 pots had it 13 for the first time, used great fortune manual to try to get it 14 reset.
Old 03/23/2011, 19:03   #10

Well, talking about exploiting... I do remeber that when I put out all of my gear and sit on my horse in the middle of the desert and pressed "yes" and right after "no" I didn't have as much fails as usual!
Don't know if it's my head or not, tho!

Also; try refining in Delfaras... They once told me the reinforce-rate was a tight higher, but don't know if it's true either ^^

As for stoning weapons... I wasted millions os those *****
I once had over 300 dmg stones and I wasted 'em all on one weapon to get +13 >< Last reinforcement -> FAILED
*** I hate that sound
Old 03/23/2011, 21:44   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiebeox View Post
Well, talking about exploiting... I do remeber that when I put out all of my gear and sit on my horse in the middle of the desert and pressed "yes" and right after "no" I didn't have as much fails as usual!
Don't know if it's my head or not, tho!

Also; try refining in Delfaras... They once told me the reinforce-rate was a tight higher, but don't know if it's true either ^^

As for stoning weapons... I wasted millions os those *****
I once had over 300 dmg stones and I wasted 'em all on one weapon to get +13 >< Last reinforcement -> FAILED
*** I hate that sound
so you don't use reinforcement potions but dmg stones at the blacksmith?
Old 03/24/2011, 11:47   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-imdoinyamom View Post
so you don't use reinforcement potions but dmg stones at the blacksmith?
asked maself same thing lol