can't play the korean server... I made a post on this already. Requires the kssn id (Korean social security ID, which can be bypassed), but then it requires a matching phone # verification after that, which is the issue (Can't be bypassed).
Can do, only problem is you can no longer dupe gold. I need someone who know Korean so we can make the best out of the promotion at present. I have collected some gift coupons but don't know how to use them. Since the writing are in graphic so I cannot use online language tools.
Don't know how long I can continue if nobody come to assist me in the interpretation of the Korean writing. I already made two mistakes in selecting the skills since I can only do this by guesstimate.
Playing Korean and Japanese Mabinogi 10/22/2009 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies Hey I was wondering I hear how some people are able to play mabi from NA to Asia, is this done via Proxy or is there a method i am not aware of, Sorta curious and since mabi is down for 2 hours ( just about crashed ch 2 today with the event) I would venture my what ifs list that i have ( yes it does exist )
If i am duplicating a thread already sorry >_< i didn't see one that really answered my question so i created a new one.
We, InF3RNaLeS Community, are still playing Retail Korean Version! 02/01/2009 - Aion - 12 Replies Hello, we're Elyos, we're in 아스칼론.
We're playing retail korean version and the guild's called InF3RNaLeS
If you want to go in, just PM me in game: 수환전사
You can also trying PMing my father: Yumi
Or add me to [email protected]
Guild's already level 2, customized cloak and we're killing asmodians. Come now and join us!
which server am i playing 05/24/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies not sure because i ran 2 patches, from 2 different servers none of them did anything..well i couldnt tell it did anything but when i press minilauncher i can play and log in and im playing
its either t2z or tz2 or w/e
or playtz
has 1 server and 3 shards no it any1 know which one it is?
online right now im playing