Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

INI files decrypt. HOWTO

Discussion on INI files decrypt. HOWTO within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/29/2015, 19:46   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by davretto View Post
Deadend. It's better to be patient and wait till justac fail and let us compare 2 versions of same file - crypted and decrypted
im almost sure they just changed the original "1111" hashcode to something else like "1234".. I just need someone who can write a simple application with adjustable hashkey input. or better, hashkeys iterated from 0000 to 9999 and each iteration would produce an output decrypted ini, then you have to open all of them to see which one is the right one
Old 06/02/2015, 13:41   #62

elite*gold: 0
for justac ini file someone have a decrypt program i wanna make a new ini including the new coin and all possible drop
thnk u

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REALESE] Decrypt xx.Sdata Files for EP5 from Shaiya C Develouper Group
03/04/2015 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Our Shaiya C Develouper Group Release now the EP5 xx.SData decryptet. RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting Please say thx too us & ZeroSignal´s Script!
Need Someone who can Read/Decrypt/Encrypt Sdata Files
04/21/2010 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Hello i am helping a good friend on her server, it is working and up in Beta we are looking for someone who can Read/Decrypt/Encrypt Sdata Files. if you know how and good please contact me at: [email protected]
Decrypt chat log files
09/30/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
help plz how can i Decrypt chat log files. are there any program can do that? thank u
*HOT* Packet Encryption - Decrypt/ReEncrypt HowTo
06/07/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 112 Replies
Click for quickjump for english translation: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...t=15 &#entry12035 all lvl2 epvp Members quitted playing Conquer Online, so we release our Packet Encryption Guide, I hope it is usefull for all AGH's out there Urheberrechte und Copyright dieser Guide liegen bei elitepvpers.com You will not use any information obtained from this guide for malicious purposes. All information from this guide is for intellectual purposes only, and you are...
Alefclient.exe ansi-dump segment +Tsearch howto link +encrypt/decrypt details
12/04/2007 - Archlord - 8 Replies
006A444C PUSH alefclie.0081F0F4 Item_Bound_On_Owner 006A4499 PUSH alefclie.0081F0E0 Item_Bind_On_Use 006A44A9 PUSH alefclie.0081F0CC Item_Bind_On_Equip 006A44B9 PUSH alefclie.0081F0B4 Item_Bind_On_Acquire here is what you can get with OllyDbg (i was using 1.10) and that will give you some points to snoop out with tsearch (Memory Editor). I posted these links elsewhere, but read this link its a how...