Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Fonts for AL

Discussion on About Fonts for AL within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Fonts for AL

Hello guys, is there a way to change font in webzen archlord?(I'm pretty sure there is) and if there is, how many fonts do we have available? Anyone feel free to post some ss as examples.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fonts
02/26/2011 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I`m asking for font/color triks to 2moons the only one I know its in friend/guild window to write <font=20>and text But how u write with big characters on global chat Or how to write wht colours Or jow to write with other font..
[Help] Fonts
08/20/2010 - General Art - 2 Replies
So GFX'en seit n paar Monaten (noch anfänger) und hab immer wieder das Problem mit meinen Fonts. Sie sind meist eckig. Wenn ich ihn downloade und im Vorstellungsbild , sieht das ganze schön abgerundet undso aus. Aber sobald ich die Größer veränder, wird das ganze sagen wir mal zu scharf und alles wird eckig. Gibts irgendwie einen Tipp? Oder liegt das an meinem PS / PC
Fonts For U
09/13/2009 - General Art - 0 Replies
Hello, I found much Fonts at the Internet and some of them are very nice :) I will use it for my Photoshop and i want to share them with u Guys. Dont worry its not a Virus .. I dont need upload Virus :) Have Fun with it :) Font Pack.rar ... at uploaded.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ... If u Like them , feel Free to Thx me :) Greetz Ehryzonaa
[HELP] fonts ..
08/04/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hello, again i need some help 0.0 on my server the letertype is fucked up ... i know you can change fond ... butt that doesn't change a thing to the BC message or something ... some1 know's how to change that ?? lettertype of BC ect ... ??
Fonts
11/09/2008 - Flyff - 5 Replies
Habt ihr nicht schon immer davon getreumt, eigene flyff designs etc zu machen, aber keine passende schrift dafür habt? dann seit ihr hier genau richtig... Ich habe mal alle meine fonts(schriftarten) geuploadet ... Howto: 1.ladet euch die rar von hier: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting 2.Entpackt alles. 3.Fügt den ordner in den windows ordner