Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT KNIGHT LVL 80 brumhart for money or wcoins .

Discussion on WTT KNIGHT LVL 80 brumhart for money or wcoins . within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 09/13/2010, 18:14   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
lol honestly? U bought an acc 2 days ago, and now u wanna resell it again? After 2 days?

BTW u wrote that u've traded many acc's BUT your irating shows something else: +1
Old 09/13/2010, 18:24   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insult View Post
lol honestly? U bought an acc 2 days ago, and now u wanna resell it again? After 2 days?

BTW u wrote that u've traded many acc's BUT your irating shows something else: +1
lol man ask ashley abaut that i used him as a middleman like 4 or 5 times atm
and yes i bought it to resell it caus i only payed 25 euro's for it so it was realy cheap and i could resell it for more
Old 09/13/2010, 18:59   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

like i said dont ask me anything, nitro was a good freind of mine.

someone scammed him, now you got that scammed account, doesnt look good tbh
Old 09/14/2010, 12:21   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley152 View Post
like i said dont ask me anything, nitro was a good freind of mine.

someone scammed him, now you got that scammed account, doesnt look good tbh
yes i know but did i ever scammed some one ?? did i know nitro ? no i did'nt i buyed the acc caus it was cheap
i never scamm poeple and i will never do it not my problem he sold a scammed accaunt i payed for it so catch that guy not me . i buyed it with real money so no problems for me . you can't give me a bad name abaut it
Old 09/14/2010, 13:34   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
give me my knight back , than we drive to hsk and beat his *** up .i pay cost for driving.
Old 09/14/2010, 15:35   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this is a simple problem to solve.. possibly suus bought a scammed account. if he knew it was scammed from nitro why would he repost it here? that would be REALLY stupid on his part... suuswebzen if you can post screenshots of the paypal transaction and tell us who you bought this from.. if it was someone on this site.. bam theres yer scammer... nitro im sorry about you getting hacked.. but you gotta be more careful m8... we need more than one middleman here.. mods arent on all the time.

so ya tell us who you bought the knight from. post pics of messages from this website and post a pic of the paypal transaction then suuswebzen is in the clear.. .scammed account or not.. he still paid for it.

if he cant show proof of these then its obvious to what we need to do.
Old 09/14/2010, 19:08   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by istrikeanywhere View Post
this is a simple problem to solve.. possibly suus bought a scammed account. if he knew it was scammed from nitro why would he repost it here? that would be REALLY stupid on his part... suuswebzen if you can post screenshots of the paypal transaction and tell us who you bought this from.. if it was someone on this site.. bam theres yer scammer... nitro im sorry about you getting hacked.. but you gotta be more careful m8... we need more than one middleman here.. mods arent on all the time.

so ya tell us who you bought the knight from. post pics of messages from this website and post a pic of the paypal transaction then suuswebzen is in the clear.. .scammed account or not.. he still paid for it.

if he cant show proof of these then its obvious to what we need to do.
you are right man they attack me i scammed the accaunt .. i know who sold the scammed accaunt nitro knows it too .. i gonna make a screen of my payment and send private to nitro .. i payed money for it you can't make force me to give it back pay me the money back ill give back simply .
i don't gonna give somethin away for free if i payed for it .
Old 09/15/2010, 11:54   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well well, so what's the highest bid?
Old 09/15/2010, 14:24   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by suuswebzen View Post
you are right man they attack me i scammed the accaunt .. i know who sold the scammed accaunt nitro knows it too .. i gonna make a screen of my payment and send private to nitro .. i payed money for it you can't make force me to give it back pay me the money back ill give back simply .
i don't gonna give somethin away for free if i payed for it .
you shouldnt give it away.. i think you should post the payment info here for us all to see. to clear your name. and give us the name of the person you bought it for. until then id recommend noone buying this account
Old 09/15/2010, 23:40   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by istrikeanywhere View Post
you shouldnt give it away.. i think you should post the payment info here for us all to see. to clear your name. and give us the name of the person you bought it for. until then id recommend noone buying this account
like i said hes in my friendlist now HKS0511