WTS67mage like to recover passwords with alternate emails ?
Odyssey and Lasek also , you guys are playing fcking games
well, im happy to announce i deleted Xever / Spazz / Xever10
enjoy the scammed account now u fckers
The following user's all friends in real life and giving eachother bull.sh.t Itraders
Wts67mage
Farmer3000
0dyssey
Jacobsavard
to give you some idea of the stupid sh.t they doing
0odysseys' Pm to me =
what is this im not a scammer :'(
i told you i have no idea what happend someone recoverd the email. i think it was one of my friends and i tried to text him tonight, but hes sleeping.
always one scammed, and other goes to " check wtf his friend did " ...
o well, if i cant play the toon in peace, nobody can play it.
they all do the same sh.t
one of them scams a scroll, then when I ask , he says , Idk , it was someone else , we share the account .
then they sign on MY TOON , with recovered email, and I see them in town, and they say " I am Odyssey " then i see Odyssey and he says " it was lasek " blah blah blah
they are all real life friends, and they all sell and buy TOGETHER.
I have PM from Jacob asking if I want to buy the mage , but I bought the mage from Odyssey.
So he is a scammer also , its his responsibility. He shouldnt have sold me an account when he knows that his REAL LIFE friends are going to scam it back.
WTS67mage like to recover passwords with alternate emails ?
Odyssey and Lasek also , you guys are playing fcking games
well, im happy to announce i deleted Xever / Spazz / Xever10
enjoy the scammed account now u fckers
The following user's all friends in real life and giving eachother bull.sh.t Itraders
Wts67mage
Farmer3000
0dyssey
Jacobsavard
to give you some idea of the stupid sh.t they doing
0odysseys' Pm to me =
what is this im not a scammer :'(
i told you i have no idea what happend someone recoverd the email. i think it was one of my friends and i tried to text him tonight, but hes sleeping.
always one scammed, and other goes to " check wtf his friend did " ...
ACC GOT ALTERNATE MAIL ?
DONT "!$"!%!^!^ buy it /facepalm.
Or like I love to say: n00b got PWNED !
Edit:I am evil,I dont take the part of that !"$!%$% scammers,but a fool is a fool.
Noone can scam you until you agree to buy the acc and give them the money.
Dont be a nerd next time and check that email and stuff ;p.
PEACE OUT BRO !
Edito I start look like a troll ?:O
I'm a noob blah blah, self pwned...sure I don't care about that.
I deleted the toon so that part is over
the point is they still scammed me
i sold my knight level 86 with lots of pets etc. etc.
and he gave all info first, and I could probably even recover the email if I I wanted....but I dont try. thats what makes a scammer .....
hes not an honest trader, whether I'm stupid or not.
Whats the code so when you enter the server a message will appear were the /c message 04/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies Ok so this is a darn NOOB ass question ok so I have this in my teleport with all my other code for login
GC.LocalMessage(2000, "Welcome to TestCo Coded By Paralyzer!");
GC.LocalMessage(2000, "The server is still being fixed. Anyway, We want you to enjoy this server.");
GC.LocalMessage(2000, "If you want to revive here while being blessed, you have to type /rh or /revivehere.");
GC.LocalMessage(2000, "Also if somehow you died, you...
Anyone else get this message? 12/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies I opened my SV like i ussualy do and i opened Cheat Engine, i did what i have always done... but this time i get this message
Welcom to use SV Platform!
Logging......
Logging......
Logging......
Login Error:
Server no responsed or off-line,Pls login later!