[Price check] 2% & 3% Crit rings URZARK FOR WC 09/09/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies Hey all,
I'm long time not been here, long time didn't play archlord also... but I'm having a 2% crit ring lvl 40 with all stats +15 and I wonder what you people think it's worth in wc price?
I also have a 3% crit ring lvl 20 but I'm not sure if I sell that one (probably not)
Ohyea, I also sell a ranger panda 14 days for wc or in game money --> Offer me
greetz,
WTS UNIQUES,CRIT AND CAST RINGS,SCROLLS 06/20/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies Hi
I SELL UNIQUES,CRIT RINGS,CAST RINGS,SCROLLS
1 PREMIUM BLODE RING 1 SLOT WITH ASHTAL
1 KARKAEN WITH LEVEL 4 ANGEL WINGS
2 LEVEL 20 RING OF TRANSCENDENCE WITH 2 % CRIT STRENGHT STONE
1 LEVEL 55 PURIFIED TRANSCENDENCE RING WITH 2% CRIT AND ASHTAL
1 LEVEL 20 RING OF POWER 2% CRIT
WTS rings cast,crit BRUMHART 06/09/2010 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies Hi I have to sell three rings (server brumhart)
1. http://www.bankfotek.pl/image/661415.jpeg
2. http://www.bankfotek.pl/image/661416.jpeg
3. http://www.bankfotek.pl/image/661417.jpeg
/w Cogu in game or pm ^^
Buying Crit Rings (EU3)-(Urzak) 06/04/2010 - Archlord Trading - 11 Replies Well People Im Buying Level 15 - 21 Crit Rings Any % for Ingame Items - Stones , Lens
lemme know in pm or on here :)
WTT Accounts for Crit rings/Stones/Gold/WC in Evengarda 03/31/2010 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies I've got some accounts that I'm not using:
LV57 Ranger 1/5 realm
LV65 Knight 3/5 realm
LV72 Archer 1/5 realm
I'm looking for critical rings, stones, gold or wcoins
We can use a middleman ;-)