Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Deribelle + Archon toons for 60+ READ!

Discussion on WTT Deribelle + Archon toons for 60+ READ! within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Deribelle + Archon toons for 60+ READ!

Deribelle:
6x Elementalist
4x Ranger (Gonos Tights Realm)

(Added Chars)
Archon:
5x Mage
4x Ranger

Comes with email and I expect the same if we trade.
Use middleman unless you have a really good rep here then no need as I will go first.

I'm looking for 60+ Archer or Ranger...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT ARCHON TO DERIBELLE
08/07/2010 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
elem lvl 83 full realm blode shuta kark +1 staff some gold some stones want to trade this for stuff on deribelle I prefer wp for more infos or offers pm me !
WTT Deribelle Wp for Wp on archon
07/14/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
as the title says i have the following for trade on deribelle: 1 x lvl 3 Ring of spirit stone (7%) 1 x lvl 3 Ring of spirit stone (7%) 1 x lvl 2 Ring of spirit stone (6%) 8 x 5k lens+ - 944Wp 3 x 5 combi pots - 594Wp 1 stack of 80 - 100% hp pots 2 stacks of 70 (140) - 100% mana pots
8x Archer With other toons on acc read it!
11/12/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I am selling my 8X archer with an 8x sorc on the same account, as you all know archlord has been taken over by Webzen and so far I dont like it at all. I signed on briefly and bought some Webzen Coins which consists of 27k lense stones 3 Stacks of xl giant pots and other cc, the account has about 600million gold many stones and items, I am only selling the account because I cannot find time to play between college and work as well as the game becoming uninteresting to me. If you...
WTS 8x archer w/ other toons read it!
11/07/2009 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
hi all again, i am selling my 8x archer with an 8x sorc on the account as well, i havent played archlord in months i cant find the time between college and work and it just dosent interest me anymore, the account also has 25k lense 5 xl giants and other cc items from webzen, full riley and almost full noviel. i was hopeing to get over 150$ because of the cc already on it the shuta and the levels, not including the time i put into it. if someone is interested send me a PM and we will talk about...
WTS 8x archer w/ other toons read it!
10/17/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
well as u all know codemasters switched to webzen, and so far i dont like webzen at all and dont see my self likeing it so i dont want to play anymore, and why would i just let my account sit around and go to waste. surver and other toons levels with be announced only to buyers with offers, and only in private messages. 8x archer, full riley w/ some noviel Sorc, ice top , light bottoms, all caps, boots menta and gloves menta. Knight no gear. 200mill on each toon and 200 in storage also...