Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 Eidolon 10% Fearless 3/3

Discussion on 2 Eidolon 10% Fearless 3/3 within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 Eidolon 10% Fearless 3/3

Hi like the title im selling 2 x Eidolon (might ulti 10%) 90eur ea andFearless 3/3 (might ulti lvl 5 dim cloack

accept only Moneybookers as a payment,trade you first or with WSV as a Middleman,thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB EIDOLON
01/03/2016 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
as tittle say
[Suche]Eidolon-Bot
07/10/2014 - Aura Kingdom - 2 Replies
Gibt es einen Bot der es ermöglicht, die Eidolons los zu schicken und mit ihnen redet? Sprich was man generell immer alle 10mins macht... H-Taste und dann seine Belohnung abholten, mit den Eidolons redet sofern sie reden wollen und sie dann wieder los schicken? :D
Eidolon O
02/14/2013 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
I am re-releasing maybe the Eidolon O files as the link I found in this forum is dead and gone, so here are my files. I have included the SQL for it, Edit the ID's to fit your client and database. Just copy and paste the link to get it http://prophets-online.net/Shared/eidolon.rar
[AMERICA] WTT SUPER FEARLESS FOR FEARLESS EMPY OR ANY STONES
10/24/2012 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
I WANT TO TRADE MY SUPER FEARLESS LVL 6 CLOACK ELEMENTAL / INFINITY WINGS (ORIGINAL ONE) AND ASHTALL I TRADE FOR FEARLESS EMPY OR ANY STONES + SCROLL'S! bump!
/URZARK/ WTT fearless neck with ele cloak lvl 6 for empty fearless + something
10/19/2012 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
WTT fearless neck with ele cloak lvl 6 for empty fearless + something (scrolls, ingame item) pm with offer