Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



WTB Kataria

Discussion on WTB Kataria within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
WTB Kataria

Hey guys,

im looking for a Kataria lvl 80/90

Full scion or 7 scions + ele combie stone lvl 4 ....

I will pay via PayPal

pm

thx
Psykodellix is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] ###### HH Kataria lvl 80 #######
07/28/2015 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade my Kataria for a lvl 80 HH bow with same stats and scion This is what i got: http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/album/771846/all
WTB HH KATARIA lvl 80 BRUMHART
01/28/2013 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Alll!!!!! I got a not bad lvl 80 Kataria but i need a better One I pay with scrolls The Kataria must +12/15 and must have nice extra stats importent is MAX Crit and Good Damage+ With Asthals and Atk Prayer lvl 5 !!! I pay up to 5 scrolls for it
[EU3]WTS some stuff / WTB Kataria +1
08/13/2012 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Selling some items on urzark: 1.Absolute jambeau of ayemad(ranger boots) +15% MS,+30% max mana,+30 all stats 2. Armor of robindole +9% SB, +7% hp 3. Nuendo gauntlents +12% attack spee (lv 3 prayers)
Urzark WTS Bad ass kataria lvl 80
07/27/2012 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says. Offer me. http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9461/kataria2.jp g
[EU3] WTB Lv 92 Kataria. for ...
05/11/2011 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
I pay in: - Scrolls - Barom ring - Logo ring - Hunter suits - Scion suits - Or a combination of these, depending on how good the kataria is. I prefer a skill+1 one, and i prefer filled with scion prayerstones. But if u have another kick-ass kataria, don't hesitate to show it and maybe i'm interested :)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.