Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling karkaen brum

Discussion on selling karkaen brum within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling karkaen brum

wts a karkaen empty in brumhart 70 euro paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EU3/Gaia/Brum] WTS Karkaen
08/25/2010 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
Hello Community, I'm selling my Karkaen on Europe 3/Brumhart/Gaiahon. Its stoned with LvL.4 Lord Wings (The transparent yellow ones). Screen http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5231/asdkark.p ng I'm taking WC(p) or €uro for it.
[BRUM] WTT KARKAEN
12/11/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I wanna trade my empty KARKAEN for Shuta + pargon or Blode + pargon or just offer me(shuta or blode must be included). Leave me your offer here and your char name I will contact with you in game. THX
[Brum] Selling Karkaen, Blode & Biglos (quitting AL)
09/29/2009 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
Me and my buddy gonna stop playing so theres no need to keep our stuff: Updated price Karkaen Necklace lvl 5 Judgement Wings 65€ Blode Ring Stamina lvl 3 55€ Blode Ring Stamina lvl 3 55€ Blode Ring Stamina lvl 3Edit: 50€ sold Biglos Necklace lvl 3 Dark Wings 15€sold Biglos Necklace Stamina lvl 3 10 €
WTS 2 X Blode + 1 Karkaen (Brum)
03/21/2009 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
As per title, i was to sell 2 blodes and a karkaen necklace on brumhart. I no longer play the game apart from the odd seige and the toon uses two gaudius and a luke necklace now so these are surplus. Any 2 of them for £25, for all 3 we can work something out. I also have a Biglos necklace left on evengarda, they're not worth much so ive no idea what to ask for that one. If you're interested then gimme a shout and we can see what you want to offer.
WTB karkaen necky on brum!!!!
12/30/2008 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
hi im looking for buying a karkaen necky on brum pm me plz, i pay with paypal