Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Evengarda Account

Discussion on WTB Evengarda Account within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Evengarda Account

Hey i want to buy an Evengarda Char / Account.
I offering Ingame Gold .

Say waht Char + Lvl + how much money you need.

Best Regads Ehryzonaa
Old 08/07/2009, 00:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bumb !

i also buying low lvl chars ... like lvl 10, 15, 25 ... 30 etc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Account/s :) ( Evengarda )
07/31/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Hello :) So i want to trade my account on evengarda. On the Account are 3 Chars ( lvl 27archer , lvl 38sorc, lvl 48berserker) I have a lvl 53 Hunter and a lvl 50 Ele on other accs too. So If you want an account make me offer with other account / char. But Evengarda For the first Acc i want a lvl 45+ Char , which doesnt matter. And for the 53 Hunter i want a other 53 Char And for the 50 Ele i want a lvl 50 char
wts archlord account evengarda
06/25/2009 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
hi all i have a sorcerer lv 71 and 2 more players in the account SORCERER LV 71 shuta ring blode ring biglos necklake 60 coins 7 phisical resistance lv 3 and more stones lv 5 wings in neck lv 42
(WTT) GW account 3parts for Archlord account LVL 60+ on evengarda
03/24/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i want to trade my Guild Wars account 3 parts with 3 lvl 20 full armors, good weapons and skills also god equips and it is a godd accoun. I want to trade it for Arclord acc lvl 65+ evengarda. Screens only in private You can add me on xfire: chepy or PM me here
WTT my account in Brumhart to one in Evengarda
03/21/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi how the Title said i want to trade ny Elementalist lvl 54 in Brumhart to one Account same lvl (or near to 54) in Evengarda. I prefer a Ele or Ranger in evangarda it can be an other too... Make a offer!! If you have any Cuestions sent me pm please. greetz
WTB LVL 50+ HUNTER ACCOUNT ON EVENGARDA
03/02/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
SO AS THE TITLE SAYS WTB LVL 50+ HUNTER ACC ON EVE PM ME AND/OR LEAVE OFFERS HERE ;)