Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT on Justac SERVER

Discussion on WTT on Justac SERVER within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Exclamation WTT on Justac SERVER

Hey

WTT Excelen Ohkeros 0/3 for :
2 lvl 6 Ring Spirit
1 lvl 6 Ring Spirit + 1 lvl 5 Ring Spirit + Gold

Wtt Glorius Faren 0/3 for :
0/3 Int Faren
0/3 Excelent Faren (i give 10sc + Glo Faren )

or pm me offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help with JustAC
08/28/2013 - Archlord - 2 Replies
There's no forum for JustAC, so I try my luck here. (Sorry , Im german and my english isn't that good :P) So: I want to start JustAC 2 or 3 times. Is there a way to do it? When I try to start the client 1 more time , it gives me a crash. Any solution or how to start 2 times?
Justac Bot
08/27/2013 - Archlord - 1 Replies
Any1 konw any good bot for justac ? Please i cant playing game becouse i have a lot of work and i want to do lvling.
WTS on Justac ^^
08/23/2013 - Archlord - 9 Replies
Hey guys, thank you for reading my thread... I WTS my whole account on the private server Justac. I got a lv 120 Knight Full HH , Bs Weapon lv 78, HH shield, Glo rapid 10% res, Glo Hwaridun lv5 ele cloack blabla I hope you can send me some of your offers .. ( Your just allowed to offer in paysafecards ) Yours Flamer
Archlord Justac P.Server ini file
08/05/2013 - Archlord - 8 Replies
Ok ive made my own ini. Download it if you like it. I stopped playing Webzen after CF release so some items and hh is new to me. If there's something that's still missing then let me please know. Download -> http://www.mediafire.com/?d8v4c5m8wjmc8jf And here's the link for 'decryptINI': http://www.mediafire.com/download/hwds0b1z4vw25fh /decryptINI.exe How to use decryptINI: Take the ini file that you wanna edit and drag it on the 'decryptINI.exe' you will get another file you can open...
Dave's ini for justac private server
08/01/2013 - Archlord - 21 Replies
Here is my ini that I edited, the original was made by XGanondorfX and it was a good ini but I edited the unique names so that they are impossible to miss. example : @@@@@LUKE@@@@@-Luke Necklace-@@@@@LUKE@@@@@ I also edited the names of fantastic jewels as they where not changed and they are very useful and drop very often. example: #####JEWEL#####Fantastic Topaz#####JEWEL##### here is the link for the ini. http://www.speedyshare.com/DwESQ/ItemTemplateAll. ini...