Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZERK HH TOP OR HELMET LVL 90

Discussion on ZERK HH TOP OR HELMET LVL 90 within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZERK HH TOP OR HELMET LVL 90

like title says i want to buy a lvl 90 HH zerk top 0/4 or 4/4 or 0/3 3/3 or lvl 90 HH helmet im willing to pay up to 6 scrolls for the helmet or top or i trade a 0/1 headband of delphin for it i play on uzgark server send me message if you want to trade
Old 08/20/2013, 20:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

R u danger or mighty ?

free bump
Old 08/20/2013, 21:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by llebelknit View Post
R u danger or mighty ?

free bump
nope im not ^^
and thnx for the bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [ZIAN] WTS ZERK 101 LVL NAKED FOR ABS BOOTS KNIGHT OR ABS HELMET
06/11/2013 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
HI i want to trade zerk 101 lvl good buffer Berserker have Shuta ring, luke neck and other crap Sword ether ring, gadius ring... Full Realm without greaves :) wc items : 10x serezaran lvl 4 (300% exp) or more, toa 200%, 2x janus exp 500% and more wc items. Account with email For this account i want scrolls or Knight Abs boots or Knight Abs Helmet or Glor Bellos or offer PM me or post here. Trade only with MM
[Urzark]Wts abs helmet for zerk and abs ele boots
02/26/2013 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says i sell the elementalist boots for 1 scroll + 2 strength of hero and the zerk cap for 6 scrolls or archer abs boots. If you are interested please PM me. thanks dave
WTB Zerk HH Helmet
09/15/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
WTB Zerk HH Helmet pay in scrolls,uniques or other realm pm me ur offer cya
WTT zerk on deribell for zerk on america server
07/31/2011 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
WTT zerk lvl 79 with shuta,kark,bg armor,cf pants boots and armpads for a zerk or swash any lvl but he must have at least 10+ serazans or more on him if you are interested pm me here or leave a post...We trade with MM i take only acc with email my comes with mail too...and for a good offer i put a scion lvl 64 with shuta and kark and about 6-7 serazans on archon server all mails are hotmail....we trade with a MM Here are some screens http://imageshack.us/g/24/sc110721194901.png/
WTB +9 Armor+Helmet Summy. WTB +9 mage helmet and 130 wand
06/19/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
title says everything.. I need those items AND IN SIZ and IN HELLION. I PAY IN EUROS OR IN DOLLARS OR EVEN IN DILS... IF U GOT ANY IN OF THOSE ITEMS IN ANY OF THE 2 SERVER OR EVEN AND IN THE 2 SERVERS PM ME. ONLY Wand must ON SERVER HELLION. Wand must be LVL 145 or 130 +9 and must be fs. In wand paying dils.