Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

to all ppl that PMd me for dupe methods

Discussion on to all ppl that PMd me for dupe methods within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 06/21/2009, 18:10   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Well. I know the duping method, so here's what we can do if the trade goes via paypal.

The person who wants the dupe, sends money directly to harhar. Harhar tell's me when the money is received, and I will tell the buyer the duping process, harhar will help if it doesn't work out on the first try.

But, what if 'harhar' claims the money isn't received when they are?
Then the buyer would have to take a screenshot of his paypal's latest transactions, for me to show he sent right amount of money to harhar.

And if the buyer says he sent the money, but harhar hasn't received?
Here again, both the buyer and harhar would have to take a screenshot of their latest paypal transaction and therefore I can judge who's lying. Since I know the item that is being asked for (the duping) I could tell the duping method if harhar scams you (Take money and run off) - but I highly doubt he will, he seems very trustworthy.

Emme
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2009, 02:05   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by harharhar the 15th... View Post
well emme all is ok with me, i just need to get a lil bit of cash... im not sellin this to get uberrich... just for own holiday spendings

and once i have the first buyer and he can confirm it aswell ppl will start to drop in for buyin it

NOTICE: this dupe will be sold so that you only can use it to gain profits ingame, i wouldnt like it if u would re sell it for less $$$ cause that would be a way to tear up a certain field of economy and putting me out of business...

dupe will be sold till 10 july 2009 after that it will be a free market, and see what happens

ps. if id photoshopped it, why do 76/77 pairs in one ss and 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 etc pairs in the other? and again i dont even have photoshop xD but i know what u mean
dude all i can say its u r idiot..i bet ur friend learnt u how dupe and i guess i know whos him since i know who r u
if u know it..hold it for u..not sell
and now ur trying to get money after he learnt u..fool
and ye all r dissperated about that method
so lets see how all gets banned using duped stones
gm can do a main scan and see accs n ips

well gl
Old 06/22/2009, 11:06   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Haxor- View Post
dude all i can say its u r idiot..i bet ur friend learnt u how dupe and i guess i know whos him since i know who r u

well gl
Too late! Now to much players know about the dupe method in Archlord! Good work "IGB" °!!!°
Old 06/22/2009, 11:38   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronoses View Post
Too late! Now to much players know about the dupe method in Archlord! Good work "IGB" °!!!°
that what i mean
GMs became suspicious bc many ppls sent tickets about dupe method
and for CM isnt that hard to remove stones with same ID ( duped ones) but they r just nQQbs
and im sure that igb didnt got alot money..there r ppls who know dupe from friends..tell to friends..etc
Old 06/22/2009, 11:52   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
that what i mean
GMs became suspicious bc many ppls sent tickets about dupe method
and for CM isnt that hard to remove stones with same ID ( duped ones) but they r just nQQbs
and im sure that igb didnt got alot money..there r ppls who know dupe from friends..tell to friends..etc
Maybe but somethings are not for PUBLIC or should not be released! Hard but true!
Old 06/22/2009, 13:45   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well at least trading realms is still within 2 people
Old 06/22/2009, 13:47   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris_Diaw View Post
well at least trading realms is still within 2 people
Not possible! Still Serverside
Old 06/22/2009, 14:05   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Well. I know the duping method, so here's what we can do if the trade goes via paypal.

The person who wants the dupe, sends money directly to harhar. Harhar tell's me when the money is received, and I will tell the buyer the duping process, harhar will help if it doesn't work out on the first try.

But, what if 'harhar' claims the money isn't received when they are?
Then the buyer would have to take a screenshot of his paypal's latest transactions, for me to show he sent right amount of money to harhar.

And if the buyer says he sent the money, but harhar hasn't received?
Here again, both the buyer and harhar would have to take a screenshot of their latest paypal transaction and therefore I can judge who's lying. Since I know the item that is being asked for (the duping) I could tell the duping method if harhar scams you (Take money and run off) - but I highly doubt he will, he seems very trustworthy.

Emme
this sounds fair enough and Emme this is great for ur help, i really appreciate the fact that ppl are doing these kinds of things for others... in other words: multiple thanks and if i was able to thank u multiple times with the thanks system i wouldve spammed it xD
Quote:

well gl
well, ive kept it secret for 2 years... i never gave it away to except close friends, im one of the original founders and now that i see how this game is getting teared apart, i felt like doing what i have to do and get my dollars out of it

and if u dont tell anyone that uve been duping, u wont get banned simply cuz nobody knows and the GMs wont have a lead to search trough, since there are a million of accounts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fir3andIc3 View Post
QFT!!!
Old 06/22/2009, 14:50   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
well, ive kept it secret for 2 years... i never gave it away to except close friends, im one of the original founders and now that i see how this game is getting teared apart, i felt like doing what i have to do and get my dollars out of it

well....but u got it late how to dupe after epi 3 patch...and IF someone was ONE OF THE ORGINAL FOUNDERS its ur friend macondo...
Old 06/22/2009, 15:35   #25

nop, even mac got the trick off of me, ask him urself

anyway its still live and working, i have friends to test that offc and u know very well aswell
Old 06/22/2009, 17:03   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
It's client and file sided.
Old 06/22/2009, 19:37   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I dont understand there are alot of programs witch can slow down your Internet connection...make some big lag...When you lagg game simple send uniqs to other player and they should be duped...After you get 2 unqs First is original and watch it where is in inventori second is duped....If you remove original duped is gone...This was working 2 weeks ago and was quite fun to "sell"....Any way you can play still ep2 and ep3 not patched....witch means.....BTW Alot of ppl knew for CC hack for over a 1,5yr and still is able to get 100k cc per 1 account and you rly think that they will Fix this soon?Come on if you lagg your game and internet enought You OWN game

btw im sure If he sells hes dupe to some1 that that wouldnt be GM for sure and that they wouldnt share hes method cuz it can be fixed....And 1 more thing If he scamms any1 i can help easily to you to get your money back...

Baaso left the building
Old 06/22/2009, 20:31   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
lol thats what YOU think.
Old 06/22/2009, 20:32   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For my own custom game, I've made it receive the client's ping and tell the server it, I could give anyone who's using the lag duping way the code, and they could just recode it so it send's out ping instead of receiving, shouldn't be all too hard.
Like:
Write your ping:

Sending pings faster & faster till it reaches 710, then stay that way.
Old 06/22/2009, 20:32   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
nop, even mac got the trick off of me, ask him urself

anyway its still live and working, i have friends to test that offc and u know very well aswell
lol aeriuster