Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

prem ticket + 10% res stone

Discussion on prem ticket + 10% res stone within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 04/12/2013, 23:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzuria View Post
It seems you do not get my point. Go through the list of obtainable Items from the premium ticket and there simply IS NO ring that costs more than 4-5 Scrolls.
Also please find where I ever said that the price raises from 4 to 5 scrolls as this was just an example for any item being sold with Scrolls.

Anyways, for my opinion the Int Ohkeros is the most valuable Item you can get out of that Ticket because casting classes need it and more and more people start playing Mage/Archers.
Please explain your question further, because everything asked has already been answered.

420, you had luck then
Ok, I'm asking how much the ring will be worth when I put a 10% res stone in it.
Old 04/12/2013, 23:55   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 80
As far as I know they increase value of around 2 scrolls. If the Ring is just a buffing Ring like a normal shuta/blode/feathered I would say maybe only 1 Scroll because it's of no use while farming/pvping.
Old 04/13/2013, 00:02   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzuria View Post
As far as I know they increase value of around 2 scrolls. If the Ring is just a buffing Ring like a normal shuta/blode/feathered I would say maybe only 1 Scroll because it's of no use while farming/pvping.
thank you.
Old 04/13/2013, 00:02   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1 plz record Ur trade if u ever sell int.ohkeros 10% for 7 scrolls

2 most players already have all the uniqs they need so if they are buying, it will be for buddy's and buffers, so they don't want to pay too much.

3 this is a dying game, prices for uniqs have fallen to the lowest I've ever seen. As 420isalittlesexynow says 2sc+gold for one isn't impossible so add a scroll or 2 for 10%

4 hh skills has made resistance not as be all and end all now. More is ofc desirable but hh resist in skills and equipment are just as important if not more.

5 as most will agree int. Ohkeros is probably the most valuable ring u can get with a p.ticket now as all classes can use the cool down and damage for grinding.

6 relisticly I say 5 scroll is max u can expect for a int. Ohkeros 10% resist. 6scrolls if u lucky to find some1 really desperate.

7 10% resist was given away free to many return warrior accounts last year. I myself had 6 free. So yeah I don't see them as valuable as say a tradeable one from a p.box.

8 may got p.tickets free also from events that gave out p.box from last year. Again p.tickets I see them as easy way to get refined uniqs. You can get one for 3scroll + gold easy.

9 buying and selling in this game is not an exact science. They are no fixed value to an item. Just in real life, the value is only wot the buyer is willing to pay and not wot the selling sets the price at.

10 if you still beleve that the responses you got here from many long time players that I can see are wrong, plz see 1 above and post the video here ASAP......Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2013, 00:10   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by llebelknit View Post
1 plz record Ur trade if u ever sell int.ohkeros 10% for 7 scrolls

2 most players already have all the uniqs they need so if they are buying, it will be for buddy's and buffers, so they don't want to pay too much.

3 this is a dying game, prices for uniqs have fallen to the lowest I've ever seen. As 420isalittlesexynow says 2sc+gold for one isn't impossible so add a scroll or 2 for 10%

4 hh skills has made resistance not as be all and end all now. More is ofc desirable but hh resist in skills and equipment are just as important if not more.

5 as most will agree int. Ohkeros is probably the most valuable ring u can get with a p.ticket now as all classes can use the cool down and damage for grinding.

6 relisticly I say 5 scroll is max u can expect for a int. Ohkeros 10% resist. 6scrolls if u lucky to find some1 really desperate.

7 10% resist was given away free to many return warrior accounts last year. I myself had 6 free. So yeah I don't see them as valuable as say a tradeable one from a p.box.

8 may got p.tickets free also from events that gave out p.box from last year. Again p.tickets I see them as easy way to get refined uniqs. You can get one for 3scroll + gold easy.

9 buying and selling in this game is not an exact science. They are no fixed value to an item. Just in real life, the value is only wot the buyer is willing to pay and not wot the selling sets the price at.

10 if you still beleve that the responses you got here from many long time players that I can see are wrong, plz see 1 above and post the video here ASAP......Good luck.
oh why only a littlesexy i need to become more sexy
Old 04/13/2013, 02:21   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

my thought is to sell it separatly prem ticket and res stone, i played some months ago on eu3. there was some screams for the resi stones 5 sc, maybe its now cheaper dont know, and prem ticket 4 sc so thats 9 sc, i would try to sell separatly, thats my mind gl by selling
Old 04/13/2013, 02:25   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

problem is his stone is bound so no one will trust to give him a good ring to stone it.
Old 04/13/2013, 02:29   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420IsSexy View Post
problem is his stone is bound so no one will trust to give him a good ring to stone it.
true that.
Old 04/13/2013, 02:59   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ah that i dont have read, but he can trade the stone with old alefclient, and if the buyer puts in ring webzen cant do anything, are i am there right? i traded much items (bound) like that and never had problem, like the gold ticket from return warrior event last year traded from my swash to sorc and next day i used it
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2013, 03:10   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ye i know but if i am not wrong those stones are event bound, but I am not 100% sure.
Old 04/13/2013, 03:21   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420IsSexy View Post
ye i know but if i am not wrong those stones are event bound, but I am not 100% sure.
Yes, they are indeed.
Old 04/13/2013, 10:08   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thats a **** ;-)
Old 04/14/2013, 07:39   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol as long as the ring stone doesn't read bound or event bound u can trade using a file posted on these forums its worth more with out ring xD