Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Ranger lvl 97 on Deribelle.

Discussion on WTS Ranger lvl 97 on Deribelle. within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Ranger lvl 97 on Deribelle.

Hi
I want to sell ranger 97 on Deribelle server. There is a lot of wp (lens ,suits,combis,toas etc) ,hh90 gloves boots and kataria ,hh80 armor ,full cf set with good stats , intel blode, glorious flying ,brill biglos and a lot of this items.
Screens :

Offer me pm. I dont want to trade it ,i want to sell for cash (paypal).

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
deribelle wts ranger,elementalist lvl 70 (buddy chars)
12/17/2011 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
wts ranger,elementalist lvl 70 (buddy chars) they dun have uniques and no realms (except cf garb on the ranger) they are mainly buff chars If u are intersted pm me. Price for each char 10€ (20€ for both)
WTS Lv 90 Ranger on Eu1(Zian=Archon/Deribelle)
08/25/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hy i want to sell my ranger lv90 for zerker lvl 80+ with nice realms Ranger equipment: 2x res pants As arms mvspeed shoes and event rings PM me plz :)
WTT Lv 90 Ranger on Eu1(Zian=Archon/Deribelle)
08/25/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hy i want to trade my Ranger lv90 for zerker lv80+! Equipment: 2x res Pants , Attackspeed 11% arms , Movespeed shoes, No uniqs only Proof of Monarch, Union Neck, CC items: 2x sera lv4 1x 200% TOA Trade for nice lvl 80+ zerk with realms not need uniqs PM me plz THX!!! up
WTT deribelle lv 76 sorc for 50+ ranger on sylvia
12/15/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
all in the title, sorc has full zwan proof of monarch proof of destroyer, union neck spiral ring some lens cast rings ... comes with mail for lv 50+ ranger on sylvia OR offer me :)
WTT/WTS ranger 80+lvl on Deribelle
05/19/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
on ranger with uniques and realms i have only Barom ring realms hands/boots and good pendant i know no much but for this charr if i be have good offerts i can wtt or wts WTT only for zerk/elementalist/mage/swash acc with charr must be on server Zian/Deribelle on acc is to zerk 55lvl on Tulan with 2 flying rings and archer lvl 63 on cyripus with release neck for fun (PK) have 400 vp i give mail and if we trade i to want u mail