Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Twink with realm parts

Discussion on WTB Twink with realm parts within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
Exclamation WTB Twink with realm parts

I am looking for a twink with realm parts (prefer lightning and posion) With min. 3 parts (must have chest (prefer also gloves and kilt)
The class i prefer most are sorcs/mage and archer.
If not one of these 3 i also like ele and ranger.
The last one i would like is a hunter.
I dont need a zerk and a knight.
Lvl can be 1 but not higher then 30 and there still must be a skill reset on it.

If you have something pm me.

Server gaiahon.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS realm parts Brumhart [EU3]
08/12/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
As title says. PM me with any questions, i will try to answer asap. thanks. The following items all for 2 scrolls ( i have scroll for trade ). Bracer of Dalpherin {+fine bow +flame force +fine kataria} 0/2 Cap of Salirenen {+power surge +nimbleness} 0/1
[EU2] WTS REALM PARTS OF ARMOR
07/14/2010 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Sorry for wrong Section
[Brumhart]WTT/S Hunter with some realm parts
08/03/2009 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I wanna sell or trade my lvl 36 Hunter mit Poison top and Lightning boots.. (I can send SS or tell you the yellows in a Pm). I don't play that char, cus I also got a lvl 1 hunter with full parts, that I'll start grinding :) I have no idea what it's worth, but I'm looking for unique accessories on brumhart (just offer) or real money(paypal).. but I prefer the first option more :o So feel free to write a Pm if ur interested and tell me ur offer :D
[eve] wts lvl 45zerk with some realm parts...
07/08/2009 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
Ok so zerk is lvl 45 was cheer for some hight lvl player on eve... Zerk has light armor light kilt and light graves...pm me fast...trading for other uniqs on same server
[eve] wts lvl 40 elm with some realm parts ;)
07/05/2009 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
Ele is lvl 40 has cool name and ice graves and light kilt...pm me for more info....and your offer:)