Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wtb in urzak

Discussion on Wtb in urzak within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wtb in urzak

AS TITTLE SAYS.
I WANNA BUY THESE KNIGHT ITEMS.
GLORIOUS HWARIDUN NECKALSE 0/3 OR 3/3.
HH SWORD 90 WITH GOOD OPTS/OR 92+1 SKILL WITH GOOD OPTS.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT/S URZAK !
08/18/2012 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
hey guys i want trade my lvl92 sorce 50% to lvl93 of course he comes with email ! iam intressted on a archer knight or zerk so now offers pls ! he have nice stuff staff +1 some cf parts old realm parts and true realm parts cf stuff true and old realm stuff for other classes scion lvl80 hh armor 10 janus tali 500% and much more cc things iam to lazy to write all things right now iwill update the stuff from the acc in the next feew days but when any1 is intressted on the acc i can show the...
WTT URZAK !
08/13/2012 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys i want trade my lvl80 hunter for a sorce ! lvl80 hunter : - cap of pilguen - armor of shakran - armpads of gorgan - proof of destroyer with resi stone 6% - 2x sarazen lvl4
WTB/WTS/WTT URZAK!!!
08/11/2012 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
UPDATE ! HI ALL title says ! "ONLY PRICE CHECK FOR THE RINGS SO OFFERS PLS" - glorius blode ? - glorius shuta ?
WTB/WTS URZAK
08/03/2012 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
CLOSED
WTT SYLVIA FOR URZAK AND WTS HH STAFF ON URZAK
08/03/2012 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
CLOSED