Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS cyanobot

Discussion on WTS cyanobot within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS cyanobot

im selling my cyanobot cause i dont play this game anymore

im selling it for 18 dollars.

PM
Old 03/11/2009, 07:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump 16 Dollars

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cyanobot crack
11/01/2011 - Archlord - 12 Replies
hier gab es mal einen crack für den cyanobot von djwikiwiki oder so ähnlich, hab heut im internet das hier gefunden #link deleted by dani hab es mal bei viruschiefl und virustotal gescannt ergab keine viren/malware oder was es da sonst noch gibt.... habs mir runtergeladen und mit norton gescannt -> auch kein fund keine ahnung obs funktioniert, aber der von djwikiwiki soll ja funktioniert haben, deswegen hat er es freiwillig entfernt, damit cyano den bot noch weiterentwickelt.
guide to albot+cyanobot-trial
11/18/2009 - Archlord - 39 Replies
Hey people :) ok so we dont really have a AOE bot atm, just lots of free bots,some good,some bad. and we have a trial of Cyanobot. the full version of Cyanobot would be good, but why pay for it?? some features you can use with trial Cyanobot are :- 1 - target 2 - att with 1 skill :( 3 - buff 1 buff :( 4 - run/move, look for mobs :) 5 - run when health gets critical ( lots of mobs on you) :)
Cyanobot Key
07/23/2009 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
well its been a few months that i sold my account and items but i forgot to sell my Cyanobot Key along with it.. As u might know if u go to site and try to buy it its about 25 for a lifetime key. I am selling mine for 15. Cyanobot site (Wayontec Inc. - Products) CyanoBot is an advanced gaming bot for the Archlord MMORPG featuring autonomous fighting, looting, crafting, teleporting, and item trading capabilities. The bot will fight with your weapons of choice, use your special...
CyanoBot (A.K.A) Smartbot
11/09/2008 - Archlord - 8 Replies
anyone know how to get a CyanoBot that is not on some site you have to pay for it . i mean i think thats how everyone gets to be such a high lvl now a days on Archlord . and full of cheats now more than ever before . anyway anyone interested now can buy this smartbot. far as i can see this is the only way to get the smartbot is to buy it unless others know how to get it free .
CyanoBot Cracked
05/14/2008 - Archlord - 32 Replies
I've just (semi-finished) cracking CyanoBot. I've unlocked some feature of the bot, but I need you guys to test it out and see if it works. Unlocked : Auto talking (still have to remove ) Auto loot Can people test if the fighter locks are unlocked and fully functioning?