SILVIA wts int feathered Ring 3 slot 08/03/2012 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies i sell INT FEEATHERED RING 3 / 3
with 2* Stamina lev 6 and 7 % res
say what u can offer and how u wanne pay ... ingame or ???
WTS Excelent Feathered Ring 04/26/2012 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies Selling my Excellent Feathered ring 0/1 to Highest bidder
Have already been offered 10 scrolls at the least many times so thats were it starts off at.
May consider trades of 2 intel paragons both 3 slots.
Oh I am on Urzark.
WTB Excellent Feathered ring 01/16/2012 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies WTB Excellent Feathered ring for EU3
i can pay buy paypal or ingame item (gold ticket and scrolls)
[Gracia] WTB Excellent Feathered Ring 12/25/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies Like it says, on Gracia.
Will trade for it with stuff in-game.
Scrolls/other CC items/level 6 Wing/Premium ticket
I got nice stacks of Scion Stones as well to put in the mix. I mean LOTS.:D
Tell me what you think you need most.