Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beware of the scammer Saiston

Discussion on Beware of the scammer Saiston within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Beware of the scammer Saiston

Link to his or her profile:
Initial trade: We first agreed that he would sell me 2x int shuta (2 slots) and 1x int kark (2 slots) for a set price of 110$ psc.

I then went out and got my Psc pins. We set up today to do the trade, and then he offered me a fearless 0/3 neck for 100$ PSC i said ok i will go out and get 1 more card. Now we agreed that We would do our inital trade which is listed above and i would go first (give him the 100 psc then get items). Then we would continue to go onto the fearless. But that is not how it went, he took my 100 psc spent it and then said i cant give you our deal unless u send me another 100 psc.
All the proof is located here: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Im not crying or anything, thats not the point of thread. The point of it is to show users how easy it is to get scammed and always use a MM. Be safe and please dont trade with this user.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2012, 21:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

next time buy my items and sorry for this buy you NOOB !
Old 09/02/2012, 22:00   #3

Hahahah il be sure to and dont be sorry its good now he is exposed
Old 09/02/2012, 23:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 256/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,007
closed
Closed Thread