Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS: Level 90 Elementalist Cyripus

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS: Level 90 Elementalist Cyripus

NVM Just kidding, something just ****** me off.

« WTB lvl 50+ archer and ranger (EVE) | buying Shuta »

Similar Threads
WTS Elementalist Lev 40 Cyripus with 2 shutas
01/11/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
One-off chance to buy this POWERFUL elementalist level 40 on Cyripus. I sell because my main has dropped another blode and I concentrate on her and cannot afford to buy CC for two strong characters. Elementalist has: Strong skills. For example, 75% chance of stun. PWNs other characters including higher levels, especially knights and zerks. Unique armours and weapons giving +skill bonuses. Weapon has 2 x +15 all stats stones and one free slot. Not one but TWO shutas. (These are...
WTT 5x elementalist [Cyripus]
11/19/2009 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, im looking to trade my archlord account, it has 1 char on Cyripus which is a level 59 elementalist, with realm cap. and is red rogue and can make alot of money through pvp drops. There is also a level 26 zerker on Brumhart. Looking for any other character on Brumhart or Cyripus open to all reasonable offers.
WTS/WTT LVL 72 ELEMENTALIST [CYRIPUS]
05/08/2009 - Archlord Trading - 13 Replies
Hello all e*pvp members XD ... i decided too sell some account of archlord coz i got a lil bored of them... and wanna try aion.. till they fix all bugs .. or maybe they wont :) .. So here it is.. i got for sale in cyripus : -LVL 72 elementalist ( full equiped...: elite armors with lvl 3 stones..and ice boots) ... Very good built... pvp/pve Here are some screenies :
Want to trade lvl 52 hunter with elementalist/knigh/archer level 45+
10/19/2008 - Archlord - 1 Replies
Want to trade lvl 52 hunter with elementalist/knigh/archer level 45+
WTS Level 44 Archer with a Level 12 Elementalist
12/27/2007 - Archlord - 13 Replies
I am selling my Archlord account. I have on Brumhart a level 44 rouged (almost unrouged) Archer fully geared with top notch gear all +ed weapons and a sweet +10 Bow for its next upgrade sitting in the item holder. The Elementalist is semi geared with a nice staff. There is also a character on Gaia (Server) which I can't remember what level or class it is (sorry haven't played in a long time)! I only want $300US for this account to pay for the time spent building up everything. If your...