Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wanting to trade

Discussion on wanting to trade within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wanting to trade

hi, im wanting to trade a 2 moons account lvl 70+ twinblade summoner and 44 knight all on same account for an equivelent character on arclord the summoner had different cash shop costumes and nice armor is the leader of a guild if interested send me a PM or reply here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wanting to trade two accounts for one
09/28/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
i have an avg 9dragons account and navyfield account i want to trade for a lvl 60+ GlobalMapleStory account. PM me or email at [email protected] thanks
Wanting to trade Troj for Fire or sell
06/01/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I have A 2nd rb nin-war-troj lvl 130 all skills fixed , account is on wildkingdom-eagle , Items potency (239) 2 soc blade lvl 121 sdg sdg +4 2 soc sdg sdg lvl 120 blade +4 -1 dam 1 soc sdg lvl 120 armor +4 1 soc sdg cornet lvl 120 +4 1 soc sdg ring lvl 116 +4 +4 fan and tower both super super +4 boots lvl 110 and super +4 necky lvl 112 I want to trade it for another account (fire preferred) or sell it leave offers here or msg me
Wanting to sell/ trade lv110
01/22/2010 - Runescape Trading - 4 Replies
Hey gettin bored of my acc now so sellin or trading. My stats lv110 with 99atk 99str 71def 90hp 99fm 96wc 94cooking 85range 78magic 45prayer. Please offer or feel free to ask any questions. 1summoning but total 1470. Acc was made 3yrs ago so I got no recoveries and it's got about 6m cash lol http://i50.tinypic.com/jrbogj.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/110exog.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/98g12e.jpg its got fighter torsoe, barrows gloves 182 quest points, can weild all weapons, got all...
just wanting to say hello
03/23/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
i just joined hoping that maybe something on the site will be of some use in the future or maybe i can help with something myself but anyway hey all
Wanting to trade WoW Accounts.
07/24/2006 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
I have a WoW account with a 60 Lock/Priest on horde. They are on a PVE Server and the priest has 4/8 prophecy, some transendence and the benediction staff, she also has some other epics. All in all she has about +450 to healing. She is in the best raiding guild on the server, currently she has 100% raid attendence. The warlock has enchanting/tailoring 300. Mostly rares, an epic robe of the void and some other stuff. I was wondering if anyone with a hunter or a mage (with atleast some tier...