Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Sorc 80+ Evengarda

Discussion on WTB Sorc 80+ Evengarda within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Sorc 80+ Evengarda

hi, im looking for a sorc lvl 80+ on evengarda. preferring realm with good cast speed. pay good, or trade lvl 90 swash. reply or PM me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB sorc 70+ Evengarda
09/21/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Hello Like title say i'm buying sorc 70+ level on evengarda. If possible with blodes, kark/biglos but not that big deal if won't have. Account must come with mail we trade with moderator MM. Payment would be done with paypal or paysafecards. Let me know your offers on private :)
Evengarda 63 Sorc
12/15/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Evengarda 63 OrcSorc + Biglos(not bounded, possible to trade), please make me offers in this post.
wtt/wts sorc 87 evengarda
12/07/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
lvl 87 unrogued it today has a 14 day suit or something on, full realm except shoes. if ur interested pm and i can upload some pics. make an offer or i want to trade for an ele lvl 80+ on gaia. only accept paypal if u want to buy /edit forgot to mention its got a biglos, 2 okheros 2 lukes load of stones and a few gold coins
evengarda: wts sorc lvl 85+
08/13/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
the char is full frozen light and poison (mixed) have the best wand on the game and is full cc.offer me on pm ty.
WTS 74 Sorc Evengarda
12/26/2008 - Archlord Trading - 17 Replies
Selling an awsome account, has shuta and blode rings, around 300 million gold, 67k chantra credits and nice armour and some nice items in storage. Here are some pics: blode ring shuta Chantra Credits Storage PM me or email me at [email protected]