2x int shuta 0/1 or 1/1 with 7% or more ress 1x int kark with lvl 3+cloak
Armor:
CF Top with 2x sb +hp 0/4 or 4/4 with lvl 5 or lvl 6 stones CF Gloves with 3% extra cast 0/2 or 2/2 with ashtals or scions CF Pants with 2x ress + hp and mana 0/3 or 3/3
Other stuff:
Silver clouder
Ele suits
lens +
combi
ashtals
scions
99 powder of chaos
10 wise man stones
Scrolls
Post your offers here, pm or /w Wishmaker in game. I pay with scrolls or PSC (€).
WTT stuff/acc Eu3 to Archon 07/27/2011 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies So i wna sell theese accounts:
Lvl 63 archer with ,2 cf realm parts , elite armor , rare rings (sun/shadow) , some weaps and 63 mil gold.
Lvl 72 sorc with luke,about 20k lens, 2 return orbs , lots of pets (not tradeable) has 3 realm parts (garb calaren, kil lytillo bonus hp and bracelet calaren) and thats all it has. (NO gold,no boots,cap,rings,weaps)
Lvl 66 ranger with shuta/karkaen some lens/pets/ crit rings 1%/ cf full realm/ and some gold and wc, the ranger is rogur lvl 1. SOLD
...
[Archon] WTS/WTT Stuff 06/30/2011 - Archlord Trading - 17 Replies Yow ,
I'd like to trade Stuff at Archon Server for Items on Sylvia Server !
Shuta 0/1 - for Shuta on Sylvia
Kark 0/1 - for Kark on Sylvia
Blode 0/1 - for Blode on Sylvia
Glorious Gaudius 0/1 - for Scrolls on Archon
Ohkeros Ring 0/1 - for Ohkeros on Sylvia
WTT Stuff on Archon 05/31/2011 - Archlord Trading - 24 Replies I am actually selling all stuff I got on Archon for € using paypal, I accept only € offers nothing else, also I'm thinking of using a Middleman to trade more safely.
also I don't have any idea of item's prices it's up to your offers, of course I won't accept if the offers are too low, but I won't sell to expensive.
So here's the items pics
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/365722eventring .png
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/288359Ownageboo ts.png...
[ARCHON] WTS last stuff 04/06/2011 - Archlord Trading - 11 Replies Hi all, i have to sell my last stuff
LVL53 Hunter with awesome stuffs:
-Shuta (ashtal)
-Blode (ashtal)
235Million gold, which is a lot of money on archon, individually (20€)server!!
-great gear (elite)
-75 reinf pot
-13,000 lens stone
-XL pots
WTT all my stuff at eu3 and archon. 06/15/2010 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies OK,as i opened to many threads,i decided to make one and put everything in this one.
Accounts:
*Level 63 swashbuckler great build about 500-600 wc in bag.
Realm top cf 4slots,and another one with 3 slots.
(Both are on sale separetly)
*Level 56 Ranger same account as swash,about 290 vp.
Nothing special.
They dont come with mail.