Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS DERIBELL LVL 79 ZERK

Discussion on WTS DERIBELL LVL 79 ZERK within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS DERIBELL LVL 79 ZERK

Hi,

im wanna to sell my lvl 79 zerk, but i dont have uniq got some crit rings

please make me offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB sorc lvl 85+ (Archon/deribell)
11/03/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
i buy a nice sorc,, i pay in scrolls, or paysafecard, or trade my 93 swash ;)
WTT zerk on deribell for zerk on america server
07/31/2011 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
WTT zerk lvl 79 with shuta,kark,bg armor,cf pants boots and armpads for a zerk or swash any lvl but he must have at least 10+ serazans or more on him if you are interested pm me here or leave a post...We trade with MM i take only acc with email my comes with mail too...and for a good offer i put a scion lvl 64 with shuta and kark and about 6-7 serazans on archon server all mails are hotmail....we trade with a MM Here are some screens http://imageshack.us/g/24/sc110721194901.png/
Deribell : wts Karkaen 0/1 + some realm
03/12/2011 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Wts Karkaen Neck 0/1 and Armor of Robindole (archer) 10% sb Boots of Bibulan (ele) 9% block Boots of Camian (swash) 8% block Armpads of Robindole ( archer) 12% att speed Armpads of Shakran (hunter) 10% att speed Trousers of Shakran (hunter) 6% resis Got scroll for trade , looking for a scroll + gold/wc/lv55 wand/offer :)
WTB Deribell
07/26/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
WTB Intelligent Luke and (or) Exellent Biglos ! :P offer in wc, money or Blode + wc , Karkaen + wc
WTT Even:Acc For Deribell Acc
06/25/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Sorry