Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



EU3 WTB Ohkeros ring

Discussion on EU3 WTB Ohkeros ring within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
rapdaddy's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,206
Received Thanks: 828
Arrow EU3 WTB Ohkeros ring

As the title says I want to buy Ohkeros ring on urzark. ( no matter what in it, I need it for refining) pay 2 scrolls on game. pm me. thx.
Daddy.
rapdaddy is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT shuta ring biglos and ohkeros ring
07/15/2010 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
i would like to sell all three of these uniques send me a message whatever your offer is
> SYLVIA < -- WTB ohkeros ring
06/26/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
hello i have scroll for trade i buy it for 20 euros i have paypal verified
[EU2] WTB Ohkeros Ring Piece
05/07/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
pm me
[WTS] 2 Blode Ring / 1 Barom Ring / 2 Ohkeros [Brumhart]
03/07/2009 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
Hello ; WTS 2 Blode Ring / 1 Barom Ring / 2 ohkeros on Brumhart Server . I can show you the ring ingame but I don't trade it before I have the money ( too many scammer sorry ) . Offer me here or in PM . Paypal Only :bandit: http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9473/blodeew6. jpg



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.