Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



WTB ELE THINGS (EU3)

Discussion on WTB ELE THINGS (EU3) within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 3
Arrow WTB ELE THINGS (EU3)

Dear e-pvpers community,

as title says i need some things to equip my elementalist.

These things are needed:

Elite Cap with All Stats +20 or more and 6% Cooldown
Ele HH Cap (Lvl 90)
Cf Skirt with 12% Bonus Res. and 3 slots
Ele HH Armor (Lvl 90)
Ele HH Arms (Lvl 90)
Ele HH Boots (Lvl 90)
Lvl 92 Chakram All skills +1 + Good Green Stats

Pls pm me or post a message in this thread if you have 1 of these things for sell.

Your's Mike
Dragon52 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 3
Up to the top
Dragon52 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT ALL MY things(Uniques wc etc ) for things on gracia !
07/29/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
I HAVE shuta / 2 SLOT BIGLOS with LVL 5 CLOAK ELEMENTAL AND LVL 4 angel wings/very good sorc realms with lvl 5 stones or asthals many many crit rings and cast rings with ashtal or ring spirit , some wc / toas lens etc and cloak lvl 6 but in nec on DERIBELLE SERVER I WTT FOR UNIQUES GOOD REALM OR CLOAK / WINGS NO NEC OR RING SPIRIT STONES HIGH LVL CONTACT ON SKYPE : saiyan pandi or thanansaiyan95 or contact me on facebook : saiyan pushparajah
WTT THINGS ON DERI FOR THINGS ON GRACIA AND WTB GOLDTICKET/CRIT GAUDIUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
07/08/2011 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
I HAVE SORCREALMS ON DERI POISON ARMOR 4 SLOTS 3/4 WITH LVL 5 STONES ZWAN BRACELTS DOUBLE CAST WITH 2 ashtals LIGHTNING SORCC CAP SPIRAL RING SHUTA RING 2 SLOT BIGLOS WITH CLOAK ELE LVL 5 AND LVL 4 ANGEL WINGS CLOAK LVL 6 IN NOOB NEC ^^ CAST RINGS ; LENS; TOAS ; CRIT RING WITH lvl 4 RING SPIRIT STONE AND MANY OTHER STUFF
WTT metin2 german things or account for your last chaos usa auzura things
05/20/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
hello i want to trade my metin2 account or things on metin2 german ( server sobo ) for your last chaos usa auzura-eu things . who is intrested at this offer send me a personal message , there you can ask question abaout things , money or account ( can send screenshots too) =)
WTS Things on Gaia for Things on Odin
04/08/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Dear ePvpers-Community, I'm Selling 1B Gold on Gaia !!! I trade it for 1B On Odin or for other things!!! Also Want to Sell LVL 99 Warrior No Email Verified (20 € ) & LVL 94 Bard No Email Verified (15€) Only Accept Wallie Card or Things on Odin
Things about the new client/ Help with a few things
08/23/2009 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Okay... After the update I rescanned for a few things. I have SP, Fumbi Address, Master Address, Run Speed and Jump speed. I noticed freezing your SP seems to disconnect you. I also can't find a Z pointer that last longer than a few restarts (probably not looking deep enough, but haven't been bored enough to spend hours searching for pointers) I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully frozen their SP value without a disconnect I'm also wondering if anyone has a pointer for Z and...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.