Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 82 sorc/94 knight EU3 PAYPAL only

Discussion on WTS 82 sorc/94 knight EU3 PAYPAL only within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/16/2011, 19:52   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 87/0/11
#Request Close

The account is now SOLD!

Please do not post anymore! I warned you
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wtt little sorc for a little knight (eu3)
03/18/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
i wanna trade a levl 56 sorc for a levl 50+ knight on Eu 3 the sorc doesn't have anything special , only has a elite top and elite cap, no rings , no neck, has 9 combis, 10k lens, lucky charm on it (bound tho from return warrior long time ago) the sorc doesn't come with email cuz i got the char for free a while ago. will add a screen tomorrow or when i got time cheers.
[EU3]WTT Sorc+Knight for...[Take a look]
03/11/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
As the title say i wanna trade lvl 62 sorcerer,has a great armor,ashtal in headband and gloves.Some wc on it. Knight is lvl 48 and it also has great armor and wep knight used to have 2 baroms and its crit builded,and now without baroms he hit about 1200-1600 on mobs,also some wc on him. I am interested in lvl 1(i dont mind if it bigged lvl :D) full realm well i prefer sorcers and archers but if offer is good i will accept other classes too... :) Toon doesnt need to be full realm,but then i...
WTS 63 knight 47 ele and 45 sorc on EVE
09/01/2009 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
63 knight and 47 ele on same account
WTS Sorc, Knight (2x)
05/24/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Server is Brumhart. A sorc shuta toon (30x), red sign toon (15x) and a PvP knight (30x). All three have THE BEST armor (lucky stone lvl 3, quickness lvl 3, fortitude lvl 3, etc...) as well as the sorc has a necklace of survival. Knight can pk up 6 levels (because of his good gear). Over 100mil in bank. Red sign and shuta toon both have lucky charms, and I have about 1k cc. Sorc is built so if you want to move him from toon to PvE, you can. Knight still has a full reset as well as a ToA....
WTT knight and sorc
01/03/2008 - Archlord - 3 Replies
WTT KNIGHT AND SORC LV 56 AND 58 FOR 1 CHAR LV +71(ALL CHAR)IN BRUMHART. I HAVE A VERY GOOD STUFF,VERY CC AND 20 MILLION GOLD. I NEED FAST TRADE