Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB HH Ele parts (Gaiahon).

Discussion on WTB HH Ele parts (Gaiahon). within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB HH Ele parts (Gaiahon).

Hi

I WTB Ele HH:
1) Chakram
2) Garb

Offer me plz.. I pay in Scrolls.. How much depends on the item and
the stats.

Pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GG parts
07/10/2011 - DarkOrbit - 13 Replies
is it just me or the gg materializer is giving less parts to all? i also tried the pics (red for a,b,g) and green with planet for delta.. also tried random images... but with 750 energy i got only 32 parts delta and 5 or 6 parts for a b g gate.. its also giving very less multipliers..i got only 1 x6 multiplier during the time.. is this happening to someone else too?:confused:
WTS 2 accounts: sorc.88 (gaiahon) with unik + ranger (gaiahon)
07/01/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
hello,i stop this game so i sell 2 accounts on gaiahon server. On the first,there is a sorcerer lvl88 -Set full ice -blod ring,2 gadius ring ,biglos and luck neck. -42M gold -0 VP. -1500W coin - on the same account,there i have a twink zerk lvl 53 stuff and items.
[GAIAHON] WTB 1hand sword [GAIAHON]
05/11/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Want to Buy one hand sword lvl85 (Insane Bane's Slicer ) all attack 6+ stoned + good stats. pm me ur offer.
WTS elem 71 gaiahon ( with parts of new world)
01/01/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
I,i sell elem Lv71 with boots of paula,gaunltets of quentin and skirt of quentin. I accept gold in game,CC or credit transfert. (i don't have paypal). Ps PM me,i can make screens