Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attention: Theft by Starforce11

Discussion on Attention: Theft by Starforce11 within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 06/07/2011, 17:38   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiebeox View Post
You are not wrong. I think...
I think he might knew he woudn't get this completely fixed so he ran with the money.
leecher :'(
what amount you guys talk about ??

just some wc . . . ?
Old 06/07/2011, 17:57   #32

elite*gold: 0
in regard to the starforce money, he hasn't returned it or tried to speak with me so i guess that's lost and the other problem now is due to the fact istrike held all the money and sorted payments to the levelers / purchasing of wcoin to use for leveling ect
but he hasn't been online for a long time

the money i am talking about is:
payments for the accounts to be leveled (which was paid in wp coin for most the remaining accounts)
i know of one amount of 50euro as one customer pm'd me wondering what is going on, others i am not sure
so, i am confused as to what happened with that wcoin / whether it also has been stolen or used ectect

i'll be honest, i don't know what to think
i do know istrike had a health issue to sort out so maybe not being online is related to that

so, i'm as confused as you guys and i only was helping with the admin side of things so really don't know much
but i do know that last i heard leveling would be stopped and all accounts would be refunded as only myself and istike were leveling (burnt out)
but again, money wise i can only speculate
Old 06/13/2011, 16:51   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

shade12345

and now istrike. gone to ....
Old 06/13/2011, 18:42   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

maybe move this thread to other section since it's not really a "trade" thread?

or make it a sticky up at the top so it doesn't mix with actual buy/sell/trade posts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2011, 19:32   #35

yeh, seems istrikes disappeared too
:/
Old 06/13/2011, 20:35   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Oh ****.. i just read all the thread... this is just sad...

I mean scammers and **** were on ArchLord from the beginning but to mess other people's services and reputation for your personal gain is just sad...

Istrike i hope you get well soon man ...
Old 06/14/2011, 15:40   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i didnt say that istrike is a scammer to! i just saied that he disapired without pming a single thing. i know he is trustfull guy and he may have problems in real life or healt problems .. but anyone can take a few sec to just pm and say that he will be away for a ... period. you cant be a admin of an service with customer .. that paid for it and than they whait .. a mounth without knowing nothing whats hapening. and for the starforce thing .. he is the scammer because the only one who know the customer pass was him and istrike but istrike is a trustful guy. i hope i am right ... p.s: sry for very bad english ..
Old 06/14/2011, 17:48   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

and yes if istrike have realy a serious healt problem .. than scrue all this and the money .. healt is more important ...i hope he is fine.
Old 07/17/2011, 03:49   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You guys got Starforcized.

and no , not Webzenized xD
Old 07/20/2011, 15:19   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 135
Just to clear the speculation, i am back and i am recovering from not one but two surgeries. I had a prolapse in my spine im not sure you guys know what that is.. but its very dangerous and can cause massive nerve damage meaning my legs and arms are not functioning properly. Well i had one surgery at the end of may, things were fine afterwards and i started to be mobile again very fast.. but around the middle of june the pain was massive compared to before so i then again had another surgery in the end of june. Being that this is what happened to the powerleveling..

First off there was no money, no unspent WC anything i got paid from the "jobs" went directly to the levelers. and any wc that was recieved was used on prem boxes for other chars to be provided with wp and the luck of a prem ticket.

Three people were left with accounts that were not leveled. Shade, Anzuria and Pbossier.(his was almost completed)

So after the Starforce11 incident i pretty much got pissed off at the effect this stupid game had taken on my personal life. Not only was my customers robbed, but i was too.. uniques and wp.. etc.. and it was alot of money that i did not have.

So the last few accounts that we leveled were like this, one guy had a a knight 81-92 or something blakhawk leveled it and the buyer paid with wc, wc was used on prem boxes.. which is stupid i know but wtf are we going to use wc for if me or blakhawk hardly played the game for ourselves at the time. Anzuria had paid me 50€ that money went to blackhawk for his payment for leveling the 92 knight, with intentions of me leveling anzurias account. then i had my surgeries, which i have spoken to anzuria about and he has been nothing but cool about the situation. ( ill message you on skype soon) and then there was shades account that was paid with wp also (again wtf, blakhawk and i were trying to get away from these type of payments).

blakhawk and i attempted to rebuild it after all the stolen items were gone (totalling about 200€+ in stolen items) but after starforce's ""friend" stole the 5k wp off of shades account.. that just made it way to hard to do all of this ourselves.. 2 guys that are burnt out is not a good way to level 3 accounts to 92 lol.

As of now if i could level these accounts myself i would but my gaming laptop is broke so i have no way of playing any game. I have given anzuria some lower level accounts that were up for the return warrior items so he can have uniques but im not sure if he got them or not.

Im not asking anyone for their forgiveness. this debt eats at me alot.. especially when there is nothing i can do about it. I could have just disappeared and forgot about this but im not that type of person. and anyone of you that really know me know that.

You also know im an immigrant to norway from the usa waiting for citizenship... so im poor haha.. with that free time this site was a nice way to pass time.. and it took a huge toll on me mentally.. 50+ trades in 3 months.. for archlord.. cmon thats fucking insane! and annoying.. dealing with middleman pms and powerleveling pms.and people making facebook profiles pretending to be me... i had to just wait until i completely recovered from my surgeries to respond to this with a clear head.

I hope everyone is doing well and appreciate the good wishes. and once my pc is back up and running id like to get this worked out.

Cheers istrike.

ps my inbox is full so dont bother. i plan on keeping it that way. i dont use msn or facebook anymore so just respond here if you have any questions.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/20/2011, 15:56   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ISTRIKEANYWHERE¤ View Post
Just to clear the speculation, i am back and i am recovering from not one but two surgeries. I had a prolapse in my spine im not sure you guys know what that is.. but its very dangerous and can cause massive nerve damage meaning my legs and arms are not functioning properly. Well i had one surgery at the end of may, things were fine afterwards and i started to be mobile again very fast.. but around the middle of june the pain was massive compared to before so i then again had another surgery in the end of june. Being that this is what happened to the powerleveling..

First off there was no money, no unspent WC anything i got paid from the "jobs" went directly to the levelers. and any wc that was recieved was used on prem boxes for other chars to be provided with wp and the luck of a prem ticket.

Three people were left with accounts that were not leveled. Shade, Anzuria and Pbossier.(his was almost completed)

So after the Starforce11 incident i pretty much got pissed off at the effect this stupid game had taken on my personal life. Not only was my customers robbed, but i was too.. uniques and wp.. etc.. and it was alot of money that i did not have.

So the last few accounts that we leveled were like this, one guy had a a knight 81-92 or something blakhawk leveled it and the buyer paid with wc, wc was used on prem boxes.. which is stupid i know but wtf are we going to use wc for if me or blakhawk hardly played the game for ourselves at the time. Anzuria had paid me 50€ that money went to blackhawk for his payment for leveling the 92 knight, with intentions of me leveling anzurias account. then i had my surgeries, which i have spoken to anzuria about and he has been nothing but cool about the situation. ( ill message you on skype soon) and then there was shades account that was paid with wp also (again wtf, blakhawk and i were trying to get away from these type of payments).

blakhawk and i attempted to rebuild it after all the stolen items were gone (totalling about 200€+ in stolen items) but after starforce's ""friend" stole the 5k wp off of shades account.. that just made it way to hard to do all of this ourselves.. 2 guys that are burnt out is not a good way to level 3 accounts to 92 lol.

As of now if i could level these accounts myself i would but my gaming laptop is broke so i have no way of playing any game. I have given anzuria some lower level accounts that were up for the return warrior items so he can have uniques but im not sure if he got them or not.

Im not asking anyone for their forgiveness. this debt eats at me alot.. especially when there is nothing i can do about it. I could have just disappeared and forgot about this but im not that type of person. and anyone of you that really know me know that.

You also know im an immigrant to norway from the usa waiting for citizenship... so im poor haha.. with that free time this site was a nice way to pass time.. and it took a huge toll on me mentally.. 50+ trades in 3 months.. for archlord.. cmon thats fucking insane! and annoying.. dealing with middleman pms and powerleveling pms.and people making facebook profiles pretending to be me... i had to just wait until i completely recovered from my surgeries to respond to this with a clear head.

I hope everyone is doing well and appreciate the good wishes. and once my pc is back up and running id like to get this worked out.

Cheers istrike.

ps my inbox is full so dont bother. i plan on keeping it that way. i dont use msn or facebook anymore so just respond here if you have any questions.
I'm really really sorry for you, hope you get back into your "normal" life as soon as possible.

Good Luck and hope everything goes well in your life.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2011, 16:24   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 220
huhu,

glad to see ur back.

and mostly happy that u are recovered
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2011, 16:57   #43

nice to see your back, hope your recovery is going well
Old 07/20/2011, 17:15   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 135
its going good mate, my wife and i are going to a cabin for a week or so to relax outside of the city so that will definitely help. its really good to hear from you three i hope you guys are doing well.. just in the meantime..
Old 07/20/2011, 17:41   #45

thats confusing, i had you on fb but now whats up with that profile aha